Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$183
Hotels.comUS$183
TravelocityUS$183
eDreamsUS$168
Trip.comUS$182
Orbitz.comUS$183
All reviews central hotel highly recommended hotel beautiful bar street noise hotel bar early hours quiet room stayed here for nights business trip lovely meal lovely hotel town centre food was fantastic reception nathan ivy races
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2022 via mobile

We stayed at The Hotel Imperial for one night as we were visiting to watch Dundalk FC v Derry FC.
Check in was quick and great, the receptionist was really friendly and helpful. Our room was 318 on the 3rd floor.
Double room and bathroom was ok. bed was comfy but the pillows were awful, so high! Shower was slow flowing.
The hotel bar was lovely and the restaurant and breakfast was great. The staff were very friendly.
The location of this hotel is good and room 318 done the job for one night but if we return, I wouldn’t want the same room.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen S
Louise Mc Elwain, Marketing at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2022

Hello Karen,

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2022 via mobile

Beautiful hotel staff were really nice and helpful . Bar was great lively atmosphere rhe staff were lovely jade and craig were an absolute pleasure to meet so friendly and very welcoming . The cocktails were delicous we will definitely be back. Great location right in the town centre .

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Louise Mc Elwain, Marketing at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2022

Hello Louise,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, your lovely comments mean a lot to us. I will pass on your comments to all departments. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 12 February 2022 via mobile

breakfast wait of an hour was disgusting.
It wasn't even busy when we ordered. Toast came out no butter, asked for butter by the time we got it, toast was cold. Asked for more coffee 3 times, never received. My sister in law told reception was zero response. One of our party lost the head and went to reception after the hour wait. €135 a night, won't stay again I'm afraid

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello Tracey,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and thank your for your comments on our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your experience at breakfast was not enjoyable as our breakfast service normally receives the most praise in reviews. If it isn't too much trouble can I ask you to send me over a full account of your experience to sales@imhotel.ie I will investigate this matter further.

Kindest Regards,
Louise Mc Elwain
Sales & Marketing Manager

Reviewed 3 February 2022 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel just before Christmas, after going for a meal and few drinks we later returned to the hotel to be stopped by the security on the door who I think thought they were on a nightclub.
They refused my husband and myself both in our 50's not teenagers,they asked us for our room number which we gave and the hotel keys we were giving, they still wouldn't let us in.
At this stage I got very upset as we were there for about 15 mins or more and I was still recovering from long covid. Eventually a night manager was called and they let us in. I've never had an experience like it. We sent in a complain and after a long wait eventually got a call back. We explained what happened and we're told they would look into it, still waiting on a reply.
Won't be staying here again as that is no way to treat paying customers

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Louise Mc Elwain, Marketing at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2022

Hello Lorraine,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on your experience in The Imperial Hotel.

Yes we do have security on our doors every Friday & Saturday night, as we are a busy town centre hotel we take the security of our hotel, guests and staff very seriously. This is why after 11pm to ask for guests to confirm they are staying in the hotel, I do believe that our security on the night did ask for your room key and also your name as providing a room key does not guarantee to us that you are staying with us.

If you could please email me at sales@imhotel.ie we can discuss this issue further.

Reviewed 24 January 2022

Spent one night here while heading south. Room ok, service fine. Nothing really jumping out as a special place. Parking was across the road and on some waste ground. Not great. Having to drag luggage up the road
Ok for one night

Date of stay: January 2022
Louise Mc Elwain, Marketing at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2022

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate all comments as it allows us to improve our service.

Due to being a town centre hotel our car park is in the only location possible located less than a minutes walk from the hotel.

We will take your comments on board and we do hope you chose to stay with us again.

Kindest Regards,