“Visiting Dundalk, ended up in Panama”
Review of Panama Coffee

Panama Coffee
Ranked #2 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Dundalk
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We haven’t been in Dundalk for years, and it was nice to see it doing well! We were looking for somewhere for coffee and breakfast and ended up here. Great little place on the square. Nice and bright. Coffee was lovely. I had a “Bacon Temptation” omelette. Little touch of South America. Very tasty. My wife just wanted toast, the bread was lovely. Would recommend this place. Staff lovely though busy.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 24 July 2018

There was a great view of the square and the fountains. The food is homemade and really tasty. There is a very relaxed feel to the restaurant and it's very friendly atmosphere which makes it great for everyone to come and relax and enjoy your time here.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 2 May 2018

The coffee is always excellent and atmosphere is always relaxed and friendly. Great place to drop in & meet friends or have a quick coffee on your own.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Hands down the best coffee in Dundalk, especially the delicious cappuccino. Service was good despite the cafe being busy. Lovely and warm inside despite it being a cold winters day.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I am not sure if the waitress had a bad day or is their service is always like this, I made my order at the till, unfortunately, the pancakes I ordered wasn't available, I was ignored/forgotten since then. My friend's food was ready, and noone took an order from me. Normally I would ignore this kind of thing but waitress attitude was bad and not professional.

Date of visit: November 2017