All reviewsdundalk townnice breakfaststayed here for one nightunawedding
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on our way to a wedding in nearby Knockbridge.

It's a very welcoming, spotlessly clean and comfortable option. Breakfast is excellent and Una is a lovely host.

Our room was large and well appointed. Top notch bedding and towels.

For the price it's hard to beat!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017

This is a small, old fashioned and very pleasant B&B. The room was a good size and well decorated. The staff are friendly and helpful and serve a nice breakfast. Plenty of parking was available, Dundalk town is about 5 minutes by car or 20 to 30 minute walk.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2017

We stayed for a few nights we got there a little to late for breakfast, but Una made us breakfast and made the staying there wonderful,we will definitely stay with Una again the place is spotless and the beds are so comfortable.thank you Una
Regards Danny and Jacqueline Quinn

Room Tip: I loved the room over the front door
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Arrived for one night. Una came up to make sure I was settled in. I asked her to book a taxi for me but when I was called for it I realised she had volunteered to take me into the town! A very kind gesture! Una really was the warmest of hosts. The breakfast the next morning was fantastic and the service came with a smile. I would highly recommend this wonderful B&B. Spotlessly clean, friendly and a home away from home!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 December 2016

What a wee gem of a place this is. Little Haven is what B & B's were meant to be - warm, welcoming, good rooms and decent breakfast. Una is a fantastic host event o the fact that she would not allow me to get a taxi to collect my car but drove me herself.
The place is ideally suited for day trips to Belfast and other areas.
Definitely value for money and would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo