“Lovely B&B”

and 1 more site!
Little Haven Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 15 Dundalk B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 April 2017

We stayed for a few nights we got there a little to late for breakfast, but Una made us breakfast and made the staying there wonderful,we will definitely stay with Una again the place is spotless and the beds are so comfortable.thank you Una
Regards Danny and Jacqueline Quinn

Room Tip: I loved the room over the front door
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Arrived for one night. Una came up to make sure I was settled in. I asked her to book a taxi for me but when I was called for it I realised she had volunteered to take me into the town! A very kind gesture! Una really was the warmest of hosts. The breakfast the next morning was fantastic and the service came with a smile. I would highly recommend this wonderful B&B. Spotlessly clean, friendly and a home away from home!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 December 2016

What a wee gem of a place this is. Little Haven is what B & B's were meant to be - warm, welcoming, good rooms and decent breakfast. Una is a fantastic host event o the fact that she would not allow me to get a taxi to collect my car but drove me herself.
The place is ideally suited for day trips to Belfast and other areas.
Definitely value for money and would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 December 2016

We stayed unfortunately only one night in this wonderful B&B on our way to northern ireland. Everything was nice and clean. The lady was very welcoming and helpful. We had a great irish breakfast the next morning.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Una is a very kind person . You are greeted with a very warm welcome. The rooms are very cosy . Breakfast is to die for. One of dundalk hidden gems. Can't wait to come back . Quiet location with off street parking. On the edge of dundalk town .

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family