All reviews home from home dundalk town nice breakfast first class stayed here for one night una wedding
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Arrived for one night. Una came up to make sure I was settled in. I asked her to book a taxi for me but when I was called for it I realised she had volunteered to take me into the town! A very kind gesture! Una really was the warmest of hosts. The breakfast the next morning was fantastic and the service came with a smile. I would highly recommend this wonderful B&B. Spotlessly clean, friendly and a home away from home!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 December 2016

What a wee gem of a place this is. Little Haven is what B & B's were meant to be - warm, welcoming, good rooms and decent breakfast. Una is a fantastic host event o the fact that she would not allow me to get a taxi to collect my car but drove me herself.
The place is ideally suited for day trips to Belfast and other areas.
Definitely value for money and would stay again.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 December 2016

We stayed unfortunately only one night in this wonderful B&B on our way to northern ireland. Everything was nice and clean. The lady was very welcoming and helpful. We had a great irish breakfast the next morning.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Una is a very kind person . You are greeted with a very warm welcome. The rooms are very cosy . Breakfast is to die for. One of dundalk hidden gems. Can't wait to come back . Quiet location with off street parking. On the edge of dundalk town .

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Deirdre S
Reviewed 2 October 2016

My girlfriend and myself only stopped for the two nights as a break on traveling up to Northern Ireland but really enjoyed the home from home experience. Nothing seemed to be to much trouble for Una and we would most certainly fully recommend her B & B to anybody wishing to stay in Dundalk.

Date of stay: September 2016