Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews fish and chips steak amazing views breakfast was delicious bay kerry ballinskelligs
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2020 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful place sea view room with the most comfortable bed I’ve ever had in a hotel it was amazing. Nice food from Bosca bia. Really enjoyed this hotel would definitely recommend it. Staff were lovely.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2020

We stayed recently in the sea lodge. On arrival we were asked to pay immediately for the two nights. We booked the family room which we were tripping over each other in it was so small. The food was good but from our room we could hear the the function or bar people shouting and singing til late in the night. Myself and my two girls didn’t sleep both nights. We told the porter but he didn’t even answer us. On checkout there was no one around to complain to. It ruined our stay in Waterville as we were so tired each day. We emailed after to complain and there was no acknowledgement or refund offered. Would not stay there ever again!!! If you like sleep hotel to be avoided.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2020 via mobile

I absolutely love this hotel ‼️ Lovely staff and the hotel is at a great location Some is the property amenities include Public / FREE WIFI, Breakfast Included, Restaurant, Bar / Lounge, Free Parking, Room Service, Wheelchair Access, Kids Activities, Laundry Service, Non-Smoking Hotel, Babysitting and the hotel has Multilingual Staff There is breakfast available if you aren’t staying at the hotel which is great for building customers The room features are Suites, Non-Smoking Rooms and Family Rooms ‍‍‍ highly recommend everyone to stay ‼️

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2020 via mobile

Imagine driving for 2 hours and being unable to find any food establishments open along the Ring of Kerry. Coronavirus and CovID19 has a lot to answer for!!! But then I rounded the corner in Waterville and before me lay an oasis.... I thought my eyes deceived me !! The hip lighting, the top-end outdoor grass carpet, serious attention to every detail, great colour scheme and then I read the menu What more could a weary traveller want... Every option of the menu spoke to me with mouthwatering titbits to tempt the tastebuds! When I visited, they were offering only a take-out menu due to government restrictions still in force nationwide... but there’s plenty of places to feast on their offering whilst sitting straight across the street! I think they were planning a full on-site food offering from the end of June. I spoke briefly to the chefs when ordering. They had built the external kitchens and external areas in only a 2-week period and what a job. Places like this are the very reason we like to go on holiday! Well done to all involved and I will be back when (or if!!) I can find a spare table in their wonderful outside dining area....

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

What a beautiful place. The staff are friendly. They are a really cozy and relaxed atmosphere. We Have eaten here several times and they have beautiful seafood. Chicken wings are very good as well. Beautiful sea views.

Date of stay: March 2020