StayForLong
Destinia.com
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2016

This B&B is a lovely place to relax and enjoy the most of Waterville. Situated along the seaside, it is a short walk to restaurants and cafes. The rooms and breakfast are lovely, and Abby is extremely helpful!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2016

We were halfway through the ring of Kerry and they had a vacancy. Annie was very nice and she welcomed us openly. She had two triple rooms for us to choose from. We had full irish breakfast in the morning. The ocean was right across the street and you can follow the Charlie Chaplin walk into town. It was a nice quiet town. Very good free wifi and free onsite parking at the B and B

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Located right on the main drag a bit east of downtown. A friend and I spent two nights while walking the Kerry Way. Abby, the owner, was very helpful, picking us up in Caherdaniel after a day of walking and dropping us at the bus stop for the 7 am bus to Kilarney. The food was also quite good. My only complaint was the rather old shower that could use an update.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Abbie gives you a warm welcome in the town of Waterville. Nice B&B right on the water, great little town , the views are great. You can walk into town from the B&B , and plenty of good restaurants nearby, and good music in some of the pubs. Also you are within driving distance of some of the finest scenery in Ireland........the rooms are very nice, great breakfast , and friendly .....we hope to visit again soon.

Room tip: WE did not have waterfront room, but the views in Ireland are all good, we overlooked the countryside, which for us was great.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2016

I had read about how quaint Waterville is and how they have one of the most famous golf courses in the country, so I wanted to spend the night. I was very fortunate to choose Clifford's because it's one of the best B&Bs I've ever stayed in. Abbie was so gracious and thoughtful. There was a guest from Germany who was doing a walking tour, and he asked where he could buy socks because all of his were wet. Abbie offered to wash his socks for him! I was amazed because, even if they do this sort of thing in Ireland, I never heard of it in the States. My room was on the second floor facing the sea and the water park. It was a cozy, clean room and very comfortable, and the price was extremely reasonable, around $30 US. The breakfast that Abbie cooked was delicious. She was SO nice! I highly recommend it!

Room tip: A room on the second floor facing the sea.
Date of stay: September 2015