Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2019 via mobile

Only a one night stay which was a shame. High quality for all aspects of the Enterprise:
Staff - Owner Breda was lovely and extremely helpful. Other staff at breakfast also very helpful
Room - quality furnishings, comfortable King Bed, heating that actually worked, powerful shower, good Wi-Fi
Breakfast - great selection of continental options including Greek Yogurt, good filtered coffee, excellent Full Irish breakfast with Black Pudding.
Great place and we hope to stay there again.
Highly Recommended!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2019

We stumbled upon Golf Links BnB. From the moment we walked in Brenda(the owner) was amazing. She recommended great restaurants, helped us book a Skellig Michael tour, and made a fabulous breakfast. The room was clean and simple and most importantly comfortable! Easy access to Waterville, Port Magee and Ballinaskellig. Highly recommend this BnB.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2019

My husband and I stayed here as we hiked the Kerry Way. Golf Links is about a mile outside of the center of Waterville and the Ring Road that you have to walk on to get there is busy. Our room was quite nice, clean and a decent size. The host was so nice to drive us to a restaurant in town, pick us up after we ate, and then drove us back to the trail the next morning. She would have picked us up on the afternoon we arrived but it was no problem to walk. The breakfast was very good.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan D
Reviewed 30 June 2019

We used the Golf Links View B&B whilst our Kerry Ring Walking Tour. The room was big, we had a quite sleep, also a good breakfast. After we had finish the day tour our hosts did pick us up from the village Waterville which I found great....

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2019

I had a wonderful stay at Golf Links View! I told Breda, the proprietor, that I would like to come back and bring my mom. I would definitely stay here again! (And I do plan to return. Waterville was beautiful and there is a lot more to do and see than I got a chance to do in my one night there.) My room was spacious and comfortable, the location was great, and the hospitality was incredible. Our hostess was incredibly accommodating to our needs.

Date of stay: April 2019