Golf Links View
Butler Arms Hotel(Waterville)
Glanleam House(Valentia Island)
US$160
US$123
Kenmare Bay Hotel & Resort(Kenmare)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$244
US$178
Hotwire.com
O'Dwyers The Villa(Waterville)
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
Ring of Kerry Hotel(Cahersiveen)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsher husbandpancakesb bring of kerrygolf coursebreakfast was excellentbredahostsirelandhostess
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Stayed at this b and b as part of a horseback ridiing vacation. We had been out in the rain all day and arrived at the b and b soaking wet. The Innkeepers were kind enough to dry our clothing. The rooms are nice, spacious and very clean. Order the pancakes for breakfast. They are SO delicious!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank melkb
Reviewed 30 June 2011

This was my third time staying at this B&B. On this trip, my wife, granddaughter and myself stayed at Golf Links View with Breda for 2 nights and we could not have been more pleased. Breda ensures that all your needs and wants are attended to perfectly. Her home is very comfortable, clean and you are made to feel very welcome. I highly recommend the Golf Links View B&B anytime you are in the Waterville area... I will sure be there at every opportunity. Please don't miss the opportunity to have Breda's delicious pancakes for breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank Wayne460
Reviewed 4 November 2010

While visiting Waterville we stayed at Golf Links View B & B conviently located near Golf Club. Good Host, and nice choice of food for breakfast. Safe off street parking also. There are two good Golf Courses in Waterville area.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank rumersone
Reviewed 20 October 2010

My friend and I visited the Waterville area for the first time. As the weather was so nice and the scenery was so beautiful we were late arriving at our B&B Golf Links View which we booked the night before..But it didn't matter as our host Breda was so accommodating making sure that we still got a reservation at a nearby resturant despite it was almost 10.00 pm. Although I cannot remember the name I do know the food was excellent and owner was very friendly. I am sure Breda will remember the name.

Our room had a Big king size bed and despite being on the Ring of Kerry road it was very peaceful and we had a great night sleep not hearing a sound.
Breakfast was great with a very large selection, with any thing from fruit pancakes to Omelettes. I would highly recommend the oatmeal and honey probably the best we had in the entire trip.
Waterville Village although not very big , it is quite picturesque with a lovely promenade on the sea front.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Barbara59900
Reviewed 13 June 2009

My first experience in Waterville. The title says it all. The location on the Ring of Kerry is about the midway point. Proprietor recommended a great resturant.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends