“Good vegan burger ”

Price range: US$4 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2022 via mobile

I had the vegan jackfruit burger, which was really good. The only downside was that a salad was not included and had to be ordered seperatly. It's just the burger and sweet potato fries.

Date of visit: August 2022
Write a reviewReviews (377)

Reviewed 4 August 2022 via mobile

On arrival the bar was almost full and the atmosphere was warm and friendly. We were greeted immediately and seated. We were promptly handed our menus and told the specials. I had the Roast of the Day (Beef) which was presented beautifully and tasted out of this world. The beef was cooked to perfection. My husband had the Cajun Chicken Burger which was excellent. My daughter had the Pulled Jackfruit Burger (Vegan option) which she thoroughly enjoyed and my other daughter had the seafood pie, which again resulted in a clean plate! Great price point. It was by far one of the nicest places we have eaten. I could not fault anything. Both food, waitress and bar service was top quality. We intend to make many more visits over the next few weeks. Thank you!

Date of visit: August 2022
Reviewed 31 July 2022

Stopped for a quick sandwich and pint while waiting for my hotel to open for checkin. Delicious food and the apple pie especially was incredible. A quality lunch stop. Will come back if I’m ever passing this way again.

Date of visit: July 2022
Reviewed 1 July 2022

Cozy pub / restaurant with friendly staff and good quality food at fair prices yoy won't mind paying. Great dining option on the Ring of Kerry. My partner enjoyed the seafood chowder a lot. Our recommendation in Waterville.

Date of visit: May 2022
Reviewed 26 June 2022

I literally can’t recommend this bar enough . James, Andre and their team are incredible . We spent day 2 of our wedding in the evening time here and they are an amazing bunch , the food and service are impeccable . Don’t miss this spot if your looking for fresh , locally sourced food . The fish and chips best …..I ve had .

Date of visit: June 2022