All reviews mary and john ring of kerry one night personal touch delightful visit comfortable place to relax warm greeting great irish breakfast b bs breakfasts were wonderful amazing place to stay rooms are huge cooked breakfast good size following morning great room minute drive
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Anyplace would feel good after 20K in the mountains but Brookhaven takes it to a higher level. Mary is as nice and welcoming as you will find. The room was immaculate and comfy and the food was perfect.
I saved this one, hoping to return (not walking) with my wife.
Thank you for a delightful visit!
Brendan Dawson

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Brendan D
mary c, Owner at Brookhaven House, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Thank you Brendan, for your great review. I look forward to welcoming you and your wife back soon.
kind regards,
mary

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

One of the most amazing bnbs we stayed in. From the owner to the room to the breakfast everything was just perfect and we would recommend this place 100 %
The bed was extremely comfy and we slept like kings :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks Carla,delighted you enjoyed your short break with us.
kind regards,
Mary

Reviewed 5 June 2018

My father and I were travelling around Ireland recently and found ourselves in Waterville. The local hotel was booked but the desk staff suggest Brookhaven. Now I'm glad the hotel was full. Brookhaven was a great find. The accommodation was absolutely immaculate. The owners were so pleasant and professional, and the breakfast was to die for. Comfy beds,and quiet rooms, and even the other guests were lovely (I got a hug from a nun!!) Dad and I both agreed it was the best overall accommodation on our whole Ireland trip. Just lovely!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
mary c, Owner at Brookhaven House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thank you for your review. We enjoyed having you as guests.
Mary Clifford.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

We enjoyed our 3-night stay at Brookhaven House very much. We were in Room 2; a very comfortable and restful room with en suite bathroom, TV and hospitality tray. The house is very quiet with terrific views wherever you look. The breakfasts were delicious and plentiful. I had the cooked breakfast every day but my wife chose a different option each morning and liked them all (porridge, pancakes and scrambled egg+salmon). All breakfasts are served with home made soda bread too.

Mary and John were very welcoming and accommodating. Nothing was too much trouble and they were only too happy to help out when I discovered I’d lost a power lead for my netbook and needed a hand.

Brookhaven House and its location at Waterville makes a lovely quiet base from which to tour Co. Kerry. It felt more like a hotel than a B&B; highly recommended for a relaxing break.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
mary c, Owner at Brookhaven House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Thank you Les for your great comments. We enjoyed having you and Helen, as our guests. glad you packed so much in to the few days, and had such good weather. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Kind regards,
Mary Clifford.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for a more personal touch and a warm homely place to stay then definitely book with Mary at Brookhaven House. Rooms were so spacious and the bed was huge! Best sleep we’ve had on our trip. And the breakfast was to die for!! We were notified last minute that our trip the next morning was brought forward and Mary was so obliging having breakfast for us very early in the morning so we would be full before we set out for the day! Thanks again Mary!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
mary c, Owner at Brookhaven House, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Thanks Hazel for your great review. We enjoyed having you, and glad you were able to do Skellig trip, it is magical. We look forward to welcoming you and your friends back to Brookhaven House sooner rather than later.
Kind regards,