Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews absolutely stunning views delicious breakfast great location marie bart guesthouse hosts sea
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2021

I hadn't stayed in a guest house in years and only did because the hotel we chose weas closed at short notice. Well our stay was a revalation! The accommodation is second to none. We had the coolest family room with a little sideroom for our kids which they loved. The style is excellent, the cleanliness is as good as it could be.
Breakfast was really nice with plenty of it. Our hosts were really nice and friendly. Great location, close ot everything. Who needs hotels, we'll be back

Room tip: Front of house has great views of the sea
Reviewed 26 August 2021 via mobile

Spotlessly clean, very professional operation. It's difficult to find this this standard of accommodation in a guesthouse, they are doing an amazing job. Great location, within walking distance of shops and bars. The breakfast was exceptionally good.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2021

Great location, exceptionally clean, beautifully decorated, and great breakfast. Cannot recommend this Accommadation highly enough, Marie and Bart were very welcoming and friendly.
will definitely be back.

Reviewed 9 August 2021

My daughter recently stayed 1 night at the Seaclusion guesthouse. She went on to stay in another hotel with a friend in Killarney. She forgot her bag with money, hair and make-up items in it. A disaster for any teenager ! The lady of the house was so kind and helpful. She arranged to have the bag brought to my daughter at the new hotel the very next day. All items included. I personally did not stay in the hotel but I know it was of a very high standard from the accounts of the guests including my daughter. It was this level of service that blew me away. The very best of personal Irish hospitality especially in 2021.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank egodcos
Reviewed 17 July 2021

Cannot recommend this accomodation highly enough. The rooms are classy, spotlessly clean and modern with tea making facilities. The premises is centrally located across the road from the sea with plenty of parking.

There is a fantastic choice for breakfast which was delicious.

I stayed here the night prior to the Hardman Triathlon in July with my father. 400m from the registration area and transition.

In my haste to get racing I left 2 phone chargers in the room which arrived by post to my home address 2 days later even though I had't rang Marie to forward them on and then refused to accept payment for postage. Need I say anymore.

Highly recommended.