Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$286
Hotels.comUS$286
PricelineUS$189
CheapTicketsUS$286
eDreamsUS$189
getaroom.comUS$309
2,895 results
All reviews l'escale restaurant retreat section retreat room kids club wine tasting leisure centre jacuzzi bath lake view busy hotel bar food family break top class lovely hotel spa treatments both nights golf course breakfast room
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2020

Hi All,
Stayed at the Hodson bay hotel in Roscommon, had a lovely time there, very Customer focused, and everyone was so friendly, keeping the Customer at the Center of attention at all times.
When I win the lotto, this is were I want to live. But in the mean time I will enjoy a staycation here, a home from home. Food and Service was excellent, and the room was spotless, with a comfortable bed. Can't wait to get back to the Hodson bay hotel.

2  Thank 451alwaysl
Timothy Hayes, Marketing at Hodson Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2020

Good Afternoon 451alwaysl,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review following your recent stay at The Hodson Bay Hotel.

It is a pleasure to read your very kind words and I am certainly thrilled to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of your experience with us from the comfortable bed, cleaniness of the room to the food quality and customer service we aim to offer on a daily basis. I will personally communicate your very kind words to the whole team.

Thank you for choosing The Hodson Bay Hotel as your destination and I am delighted to read that you can't wait to return.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the not so distant future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

The Hotel looks lovely and is very clean. The staff where polite and friendly and all covid 19 restrictions where adhered to.The room was beautifully decorated and the bed was extremely comfortable. The food was average they didn't have everything that was on the menu. The pool area was underwhelming the jacuzzi was the same temperature as the pool and non of the jets where working on the air bed pr the hydroponic pool.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Timothy Hayes, Marketing at Hodson Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2020

Dear Lane1020 ,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your recent experience at Hodson Bay.

I am pleased to learn that you found your bedroom comfortable and the team polite. Ensuring that all our guests feel safe whilst staying with us is paramount and I am delighted to know that this was the case for you. I will certainly communicate your kind feedback to the whole team whom I know will be delighted.

However I am disappointed to read that there were some shortcomings throughout your stay in terms of our food quality and our Leisure Centre facilities. Normally we receive such positive feedback in relation to these areas so I will personally be following up immediately.

I do hope this does not deter you from returning to the hotel in the future and I would be thrilled to welcome you back.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 13 October 2020 via mobile

I wouldn't normally write a review but myself and my significant other spent the night here for my birthday. We were welcomed with open arms by the front desk staff and astounded by the level of customer service, kindness and genuine interest and care a server, Martin, gave to us upon entering the restaurant. Both his recommendations for food and wine were outstanding!

Cooked to perfection and absolutely delicious!

We are already planning our next visit here

*Value for money*
*Relaxed environment*
*Abiding by Covid regulations*
*Delicious food*
***EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE***

Thank you so, so much to Martin and the team!!

1  Thank Jckod4684
Timothy Hayes, Marketing at Hodson Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2020

Dear Jckod4684,

I would like to thank you for taking the time in providing us with such a fantastic review following your most recent experience at the Hodson Bay Hotel.

We are so happy to read of your wonderful experience at the hotel and we are so happy you got to experience both the atmosphere, delicious food and excellent customer service that we aim to achieve on a daily basis.

I will personally pass on your lovely comments to Martin and the team.

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Hodson Bay Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

My husband and I are just back from our wonderful two nights break away in the Hodson Bay Hotel in Athlone, fabulous hotel both the staff and accomodation were first class. We were treated like royalty the food and service was amazing, the views were spectacular.Thank you Tabitha for looking after us and making our stay so special and so memorable. We couldn't recommend this hotel highly enough. Would definitely stay here again 5 stars is not enough. Thank you all so much.

2  Thank Traveler728724

Dear Traveler728724,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star TripAdvisor review following your most experience at the Hodson Bay Hotel.

I am delighted to read you had such a wonderful and memorable time with us, what a great present to receive on your birthday. I am trilled to read you got to experience first hand the fantastic food and service we aim to deliver on a daily basis. We are very lucky to have Lough Ree on our doorstep which offers some amazing views.

I will personally pass on your lovely feedback to Tabitha and the full team, I know they will be delighted to hear of another memorable stay at the Hodson Bay Hotel.

I would like to thank you for the recommendation and for choosing the Hodson Bay Hotel as your destination. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 8 October 2020

Lovely Hotel on the banks of lough Ree.
The staff were both helpful and friendly.
The hotel had plenty of safety measures in place regarding covid 19 which made it feel a very safe environment to stay in.
The food was nice with plenty of choice.
The hotel is about a ten minute drive into Athlone town centre.
Highly recommend for a leisurely midweek break.

1  Thank 796ronanh
Timothy Hayes, Marketing at Hodson Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2020

Dear 796ronah,

I am delighted to read you had such a positive and enjoyable time with us and that you got to experience the wonderful food and service we aim to offer each guest during their time with us. We are very lucky to have the fantastic views of Lough Ree on our doorstep which provide a different view to wake up to daily.

We have implemented a number of changes in line with government regulations as part of our Safe Stay code to ensure our guests and staff alike are in a safe environment.