Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

Stayed for two nights mid august. Reslly enjoyed our stay. Hotel is spotlessly clean and the sraff were amazing. Nothing was too much trouble...even changing our room last minute as i didnt like the idea of a connecting door. The owners were brilliant and hands on to make sure all their guests are happy. Would recommend this hotel if visiting the sights..good base.

Reviewed 23 August 2019

Stayed here recently on a stopover while doing the wild Atlantic way.
Warm, friendly staff upon arrival.
Rooms are lovely...clean and comfortable.
I had food in the restaurant too which was lovely and the breakfast was the best one I had for my entire week away.
Will deffo be returning when I'm passing again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2019 via mobile

My rental car broke down right outside.
It was filthy weather and I went in having been told it would take a few hours to get a replacement rental car. The staff here were AWESOME!! I was shaken as my car had simply stopped in the middle of the road. They gave me a coffee and a toasted sandwich even though the kitchen was closed; then gave me a heavily discounted room as well. Couldn’t have been more helpful. I am so grateful.
Lovely place; huge meal at the restaurant. Lovely place to stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Angie C
Reviewed 8 August 2019 via mobile

Staff were great, extremely polite. Shout out to Richard, who served us dinner and breakfast. Hotel was kept up to the highest standards. Room was spacious, flat screen tv. Beds are comfortable. Well recommend.

1  Thank suicidenorman
Reviewed 26 July 2019

We stayed here for one night while travelling the wild Atlantic way. We could not fault one thing about our stay... from the minute we arrived in the evening the staff were so friendly and accommodating. They asked if we were staying for dinner and supplied a menu for us to take to our room to look at while we got ready. The menu had a great range of options and the price was brilliant! €20 for 3 courses!! The portion size was huge and great value for money!! The owner Richard served us and was more than helpful for any requests we might have. All the staff were so friendly and great at their job! The hotel and staff are a credit to Richard and his wife! The room was lovely and clean. The bar was great and we thoroughly enjoyed the music that evening by the one man band! We will be recommending this hotel to our friends and family and we will be back! (Great location also)!!

Date of stay: July 2019