All reviews apple tart the early bird menu three courses recommend this hotel open prawn sandwich last saturday best fish and chips piping hot lamb shank homemade granola weekend break cooked to perfection booked this hotel recent trip salmon amazing food brown bread
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We had dinner here on a recent trip to Connemara. What a surprise when we entered the restaurant. Its lovely. We were lucky arriving early and in time for the early-bird menu. It was delicious. The service was very good. We had three courses for around 45 for two people. I would eat here again. A wonderful treat.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Called in today for dinner and chose from the early bird menu. The food was perfect and was reasonably priced at 21.50 for three courses. Children's meal were just 7 Euro and again there were no complaints. All the food was presented well and was piping hot! No complaints whatsoever from 3 adults and 2 children!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely dinner here the last time we visited. I had the bacon and cabbage, and it was excellent. Really enjoyed the meal from start to finish.

1  Thank margaretm294
Reviewed 24 June 2017

I had the chicken on ciabatta bread sandwich and it looked to be thrown together haphazardly.
Someone ordered fish and the whole restaurant smelled of a strong fishy odor. Awful!
There were four other people in the restaurant besides me. The young waitress acted like she could care less about being there let alone serving me. Not a good experience.

1  Thank Landlock47
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I greatly enjoyed our seafood dinner here. We ordered the oysters and smoked haddock for starters. They have their own tank which means you know the seafood is fresh. My husband had the mussels and frites and I had seafood bouillabaisse. Again, both fresh and tasty with generous portion sizes. Definitely a must-try in this small Irish village.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ChiNicole