Algotels
Vio.com
Destinia.com
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
All reviews traditional irish breakfast duvet host house town
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 July 2019

We were 4 people and stayed 3 nights. Nice house in a quiet place, 5 minutes from the village. Warm welcome from TERESA and nice and great breakfasts (continental or Irish). Rooms a little small but everything is clean (towels changed everyday). Teresa also gave us information about restaurants.
I recommend

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 13 June 2019

Just back from a few days away in Oughterard and what a wonderful reception we got from Teresa Wally and family, it has to be one of the most welcoming homes we have ever stayed in, rooms were spotless, with very very generous breakfast, property and gardens are beautiful, the village is lovely with the most amazing little quaint antique shop, we would highly recommend this bed and breakfast and will certainly be back again next year.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

After a horrendous stay in a nearby B&B we moved here and had our faith in B&Bs renewed. Wonderful room with upscale furnishings. Delightful hostess who made us feel at home. Lovely breakfast

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Thank you for the warm welcoming. We really enjoyed your hospitality and your beautiful property, which was immaculate and very inviting. We could tell that all the efforts are made to make us enjoy our stay. Hope to come back one day.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
townbb, Owner at Crossriver Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Thank you for your kind review, wishing you all the best - Teresa.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

My wife and I did not have a reservation to stay at Crossriver, whilst passing on our way to view the lakeside drive to the Hilll of Doon (highly recommend driving to see it) we spotted Crossriver B&B... we had planned on making our way to Galway City but decided that we wanted to explore the village a little more.
We were able to check in early here and enjoy the beautiful weather in the well maintained gardens surrounding the house, with lovely outdoor seating. The host was very friendly and her Son helped me bring our bags up to our rooms, he later helped me with some laptop problems that I was having so it was a real added bonus. The local area of Oughterard is full of character, and we ate dinner in a local restaurant with some beautiful seafood. I can't fault this place at all, I will be back next year and the only thing I will change is to have more time to stay here.

Room tip: Ask for garden views.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you Tom, I am glad my son was able to support with the laptop issue and that you enjoyed your stay in Oughterard, Many thanks, Teresa.