All reviews kylemore abbey dolores hostess connemara tea
Reviewed 18 March 2014

דולורס ומשפחתה היו נדיבים וחמים! הרגשנו ממש כמו בני בית מכל הבחינות ועזרו לנו לתכנן את המשך הטיול. דולורס ממש מדהימה ומתחשבת! ללא ספק נחזור לשם שוב

Dolores and her family were kind and worm. They made us feel at home and helped us plan our trip. Dolores is so amazing and thoughtful!

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank NetaleySteve
Reviewed 15 February 2014

My return trip to Forest Hills was so much fun! Dolores and John Leonard, and their girls are absolutely the most kind, thoughtful and fun people you will ever meet. Their B&B is completely private and the views overlooking Lough Corrib are incredible. Rooms are spotless, and have the most comfortable beds ever. And the food- Dolores is an amazing cook- her omelet is the best I've ever eaten! During my stay of almost a week, I had a little spill on an excursion, and these wonderful people took care of me like family...Dolores drove me to meetings, showed me around the cool village of Oughterard, and drove me all over this magnificent area! She is a wealth of information and, now, a dear friend. Thank you Dolores and John, and girls for making me feel at home! Will return in Spring....

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Sandy K
Reviewed 29 November 2013

As a Flight Attendant of 38 years, I heartily endorse Forest Hill Bed & Breakfast for its hospitality and comfort. Delores Leonard welcomed me and my teen daughters with exceptional warmth and help one late night last August. She was like a gaurdian angel and bowled us over with a hot meal, understanding, and a great sense of humor. She was equally charming the next morning. The location is great, a little off the beaten path, but close enough to Kylemore Abbey and Galway. Oughterard is gorgeous. Our only regret was that we could not stay longer than one night.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank dherontwa
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Comfy room and work/dining area with a glorious view of Lough Corrib and the 12 Bens mountains. The true gem here is the owner, Delores Leonard, the epitome of Irish warmth and friendliness. Our new friend was so generous with her time and information and made us feel so welcome and comfortable in her lovely home. Many thanks until our return....

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sandi K
Reviewed 18 August 2013

This was definitely one of the BEST Bed & Breakfast places we stayed at in Ireland. After having difficulty with our car getting there so late Delores helped us in with our car & made us dinner when she heard we had nothing to eat! (& hooked us up with her wifi!) The people here were so wonderful. We came as strangers & left as friends. Their hospitality is unsurpassed and the place itself was beautiful & charming. I loved it. I definitely will be looking this place back up whenever i go to visit Ireland

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family