“Lovely lunch”

Deep
Ranked #9 of 46 Restaurants in Howth
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tel: 806 3921 They've got a couple of rave reviews from newspapers displayed in their restaurant, but unfortunately I didn't note which papers they were. Their seafood was incredibly fresh, perhaps bought right off of the docks. We had incredible fried oysters and a hearty seafood chowder as appetizers, then an earlybird seafood special for two for dinner which included fishcakes, crawfish, mussels, Dublin Bay Prawns, squid, smoked salmon, and a small salad. Beautifully plated, amazingly delicious. I hope you're able to get more info because this place is not to be missed!
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We had just come back from Irelands Eye where we got a boat to see some puffins and worked up an appetite.
Deep is near the pier and has tables outside which were ideal on a warm summers day. They were very welcoming and accommodating and both my wife and I had lobster ( half each) in a buttery garlic sauce, a little salad and lovely crisp chips( with soft centres)
Food was delicious, wine for my wife and a rock shandy for me ( orange and lemon)
Service was friendly and chatty but in no way intrusive
Loved t and will be back. Other people joined us outside and got the same charming welcome

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

First time was great but when i recommended it to friends i was shocked how poor service can be here. Last visit!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Popped by this place, right on the pier, w no knowledge of its reputation. I ordered the half dozen oysters and calamari. The calamari presentation is bland, but they are so incredibly fresh and cooked to perfection. The dip could be better, in both creativity and consistency. The oyster presentation was fantastic, and they were incredibly delicious. Lucky to have found a spot outside, and we were happy we stopped in. Decently priced.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

My family recently enjoyed a great meal at Deep. Excellent seafood, good service, and a great location. The linguini with lobster was terrific.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Needed a special meal and was passing Howth. This is a go to Resteraunt especially for fish. Had the specials nice wine and was happy I went. Whenever I can find an excuse to go I will be there. Recommend wholeheartedly