Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Wonderful family trip to Ireland.

Just got back from an amazing 8 day tour with our family. Claire was wonderful to work with during... read more

Reviewed today
sabrinasQ8964XS
Kalamazoo, Michigan
via mobile
Trip of a lifetime!

Thank you to Claire and Luxury Irish Tours for making our dream vacation come true! Working with... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Rose S
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews driver guide excellent driver private tour his knowledge golf trip planning stages highly recommend this company memorable trip dinner reservations wonderful tour play golf day tour attention to detail northern ireland travel company star review great sense of humor
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2023

When our group first met Des, we immediately felt welcomed and comfortable. He had the motorized wheelchair ready for me to be transferred from the airport wheelchair. I was anxious, he lowered the lift and helped position my wheelchair in the van.
He made me feel comfortable and I was assured that my daily travel was going to be safe.
Throughout our trip Des managed my safety getting on and off the van and assured that I had a path to navigate to enter the exhibits and hotels. He went above and beyond. My trip was wonderful!! Our tour was planned with Claire Spain who carefully crafted our daily tours keeping in mind that I needed handicap access - hotels, exhibits and restaurants. It was marvelous!!
We had beautiful hotels and our daily tours were awesome.
Des Roche was our driver and guide. He was very knowledgeable and witty.
His sense of humor matched our group. We laughed through the entire trip. Each day we were greeted with a smile.
I will never forget my trip to Ireland!!
Kerri O’Toole

Date of experience: June 2023
LITKeithS, Owner at Luxury Irish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2023

Hi Kerri. Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review, it is much appreciated by us all here at Luxury Irish Tours. We are delighted you had a great time touring with Des and that you made many special memories.

Reviewed 12 July 2023

We had a wonderful time! Our driver Des, was amazing. There was no question he couldn’t answer. He was responsive to all our requests. The company did a great job of scheduling and was responsive to our requests. One of our members used an electric wheelchair. They went out of their way to find handicapped accessible venues. The schedule was interesting yet flexible. Accommodations and restaurants were exceptional.

I would definitely recommend using Luxury Irish Tours

Date of experience: July 2023

Hi I9635GUjank. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was our pleasure to look after you and your group on your private tour of Ireland. We are delighted you had a great time touring with Des.

Reviewed 12 July 2023

I cannot thank Luxury Irish Tours enough, specifically Claire and our drivers Kevin and PJ who along with the experiences made it a trip to remember forever.

I felt we got the complete Irish experience, playing golf in driving wind and rain, wonderful sightseeing, the knowledge and friendship of Kevin and JP and the people of Irelands hospitality, quite incredible.

Claire was so responsive and accommodating, she designed a great 9 day itinerary for us upfront that we modified almost daily based on Kevins excellent advice and things that popped up along the way, such as experiencing a Gaelic Football game, additional towns and of course pubs.
We definitely made some new friends along the way and plan to use Luxury Irish Tours again.
Thank you Claire, Kevin & PJ for making our trip a lifetime memory.

Date of experience: June 2023

Hi camper445689. We are delighted to have welcomed you to Ireland and that you enjoyed your trips with Kevin and JP. Thank you for taking the time to write the review, We really appreciate it.

Reviewed 11 July 2023 via mobile

Would add more stars if I could. Fabulous trip. Felt like our guide Kevin, was a long time friend
Cannot say enough about the plan and the flexibility in our plan on a daily basis.

Date of experience: June 2023

Hi E7373FGsusany, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are delighted you had a great trip and a great time touring Ireland with Kevin.

Reviewed 7 July 2023

Our trip was fantastic. The meals, lodgings, and activities were all first class. Our guide, Des, was super friendly and knowledgeable. But then, you'd expect that from a guy whose favorites lists start with Shawshank and Bob Seger. It was the vacation of a lifetime. I heartily recommend Luxury Irish Tours.

Date of experience: May 2023
LITKeithS, Owner at Luxury Irish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2023

Hi brucet199. Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience. We really appreciate the positive feedback.