“Great Lunch”
Review of Gather Restaurant

Gather Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Tuam
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

On Saturday they serve a lunch menu up until 4pm. I arrived at 3:30 and the place was empty, which usually isn't a good sign but I gave it a chance based on other reviews. The lunch menu is pretty casual but they have a specials board with three more substantial offerings that change daily for about €12, all of which sounded appetising and what I ordered from the specials met expectations i.e very good. Small choice of craft beers but they have a couple of nice local brews that would be harder to find elsewhere and defo worth a try like the Sheep Stealer by Black Donkey. Service was friendly and efficient. Would definitely come back again and recommend it to friends.

1  Thank Robbie_Payne_Dublin

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Returning to accommodation after day out, called in as hungry and not eaten all day, so glad we did, this place is a pure gem. Food is excellent and service to match. Made to feel so welcome as if regular customers.

1  Thank Ced N
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I couldn't be happier this beautiful restaurant has opened in Tuam. We life in Shrule, Co.Mayo but it's def worth the little spin to Tuam. We have been many times, daytime with my kids and at night in groups and with my hubby. I love everything about the place! The decor..... Fab..... Perfect mix of warm and modern. Atmosphere is always great, just the right about of buzz about the place and then there's the food...... Genuinely delicious! The Sunday lunch is very affordable and family friendly, with a great kiddies menu. My fav for lunch is the beef burger with homemade relish and gorgeous homemade chips! I'm a creature of habit, when we find somewhere we like it's where I want to go for any celebration and at night my favourite has to be the pork belly, it's to die for!!!!!! My favourite starter is probably the mussels, served in the most delicious creamy wine sauce. They have a great range of wines, again the prices are all very competitive prices especially compared to places not near as nice in Galway!!!!! I never actually leave reviews but I figured when someone opens a business in a smaller town like Tuam is important to spread the word on just how good it is and I would like to applaud the staff and owners of Gather on a job incredibly well done!

1  Thank caitwalshy
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

What a gem. Can not speak highly enough of the experience. We were recommended this restaurant and I have to say we were not disappointed.
The food was fab, lots of different choices and when it arrived it tasted great.
The staff were friendly and the place has a great relaxed, pleasant and we were not rushed after our meal.
This spot is well worth a visit if you are in Tuam.

1  Thank Conor F
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The staff in Gather are great, very knowledgeable about the menu, very helpful & not intrusive.
The food speaks for itself, always a treat....