All reviewsbar foodfamily celebrationcooked breakfasthot buffetnight porternext morninglovely hoteltown centreplenty of hot waterfull irishcomfortable stayrooms were spotlesslarge roomstayed here for one nightliamwestwedding
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Family celebration 70th birtday dinner.a most enjoyable evening.staff were very friendly and asked if we needed any thing more vegtables etc.the service was first class.we were not kept waiting.children were caterd for .i would recommend the duck.all our guests enjoyed there choice from menu.the toilets were spotless clean.a night to remember.

tered for.i would recommend the duck.all the family were delighted with there chi

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank 763margaret
ArdRiHotel, Manager at Ard Ri House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Dear Margaret,
I am delighted you enjoyed the experience, and I will let the team know,
Terence

Reviewed 10 February 2018

The Ardri HOuse Hotel reflects perfectly the nature and culture of Irish people by demonstrating excellent hospitality and care. I really love going back again and again to this place. Their rooms are huge, very clean and well maintained.

They have very good options of breakfast, all day restaurant and bar. When feasible, they could prepare certain food as per your taste (specially vegetarian).

Room Tip: Email them in advance on your needs.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank pazham75
ArdRiHotel, Manager at Ard Ri House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Many thanks for your very kind review of the Ard Ri House Hotel
we are delighted to hear how much you love to return to us and hope to keep welcoming you back in the future
kind regards
Management

Reviewed 30 January 2018

This hotel was very beautiful. Everything about it was very nice. The room I stayed in faced a small shrubby area of trees and bushes. Very relaxing and quiet when sleeping and when waking up. One alarming factor: the windows were left OPEN in the room and I was unaware of that, so the next morning I found a harmless stray cat in my room. In the restaurant and lounge (during the evening) things get busier and noise levels go from quiet to average. Breakfast and dinner were alright, but not perfect, the food wasn't top notch. The location was also quite far away as well. But overall, a beautiful and quiet hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
ArdRiHotel, Manager at Ard Ri House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to review the Ard Ri House Hotel.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a peaceful break away from all the hustle and bustle.
We have taken your feedback on board and are busy fixing the problems which you mention above.
It is always great to hear from our customers point of view as it is from this perspective that we can make the most improvements
We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Kind regards
Management

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend Ard Ri Hotel, my family, a group of 20, celebrated New Year’s Day with a family lunch. Our meal was superb, every meal delicious, excellent value & the staff could not have been more helpful or professional. Excellent venue.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
ArdRiHotel, Front Office Manager at Ard Ri House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Hi Marie,

Many thanks for your very kind review.It was our pleasure to look after your family and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Regards
Siobhan

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took our two kids to have dinner at the Dowling Bar for the 1st time today. The 1st thing ull see is that its a spacious hotel, the lounge was huge too. We got into the bar and we went to sit down and got settle with the kids. We were waiting for a good 10-15 mins before anyone even noticed we were dere. I had to go to one of the waiters to ask for menus. After we got menus, we still waited 10 mins before anyone came back to take our order. While waiting, we noticed the floor where we were sitting was so dirty with food everywhere on the floor, wasnt a great look when i have young kids. Our waitress was super nice, talked to my 2 years old and got him colour paper and crayons. The menu i wasnt happy with, there isnt enough choices on it in my opinion for an hotel standard. The presentation of the food were nice but the taste of the food was average. Wasnt 1st great experience, would i go back? I would explore my other options 1st.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
ArdRiHotel, Front Office Manager at Ard Ri House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Hi,

I am very disappointed to hear of your experience at our hotel. I am delighted you had a pleasant experience with our waitress and i will address the other issues with bar management ASAP.
I do hope we can welcome you back again to our hotel

Kind Regards