All reviews bar food family celebration cooked breakfast hot buffet next morning town centre comfortable stay rooms were spotless stayed one night large room full irish breakfast liam wedding west iron galway pint
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend Ard Ri Hotel, my family, a group of 20, celebrated New Year’s Day with a family lunch. Our meal was superb, every meal delicious, excellent value & the staff could not have been more helpful or professional. Excellent venue.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
ArdRiHotel, Front Office Manager at Ard Ri House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Hi Marie,

Many thanks for your very kind review.It was our pleasure to look after your family and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Regards

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took our two kids to have dinner at the Dowling Bar for the 1st time today. The 1st thing ull see is that its a spacious hotel, the lounge was huge too. We got into the bar and we went to sit down and got settle with the kids. We were waiting for a good 10-15 mins before anyone even noticed we were dere. I had to go to one of the waiters to ask for menus. After we got menus, we still waited 10 mins before anyone came back to take our order. While waiting, we noticed the floor where we were sitting was so dirty with food everywhere on the floor, wasnt a great look when i have young kids. Our waitress was super nice, talked to my 2 years old and got him colour paper and crayons. The menu i wasnt happy with, there isnt enough choices on it in my opinion for an hotel standard. The presentation of the food were nice but the taste of the food was average. Wasnt 1st great experience, would i go back? I would explore my other options 1st.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MrsDosu
ArdRiHotel, Front Office Manager at Ard Ri House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Hi,

I am very disappointed to hear of your experience at our hotel. I am delighted you had a pleasant experience with our waitress and i will address the other issues with bar management ASAP.
I do hope we can welcome you back again to our hotel

Reviewed 23 November 2017

The Ard Ri hotel was a pleasant surprise,room was spacious and bed big and comfy ,girls on reception so helpful and a big shout out to Stephen and Liam the bartender's ,fast service with a wow ,writing staff fab,cleaning staff next to none also food was top rate great selection for breakfast if part of slimming world will back a great hotel to explore the west ,Noel and Christine room 115

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine D
ArdRiHotel, Front Office Manager at Ard Ri House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Many thanks Noel & Christine for the very kind review,it was our pleasure have you come and stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon,

Regards

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner here and enjoyed it. We were served by Seamus. Great waiter and very friendly. The food was great. The only negative comment is they need a maintenance man please see photo. Torn seats in the restaurant is not on

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rainydaysinireland

Hi,

I am delighted you had a good dinner experience.I can assure you we are constantly upgrading our hotel and are due to start some refurbishments on our restaurant shortly.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Had bar food recently in the ard rí.. Excellent as always.. Gd selection on the menu.. Reasonably priced, good service and staff very friendly, nice atmosphere. Food was nicely presented and hot.. Gd selection on the dessert counter too if u have a sweet tooth

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ArdRiHotel, Front Office Manager at Ard Ri House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Many thanks for your very kind feedback.We look forward to welcoming you again soon