Review Highlights
Well worth the visit

14 euro entry for 2 people which was good enough value beautiful walks, grounds are very well... read more

Reviewed 28 July 2021
ashmonman
Monaghan, Ireland
via mobile
Hidden gem

Lovely place to spend the afternoon with loads of little surprises along the walk. Nice place for... read more

Reviewed 25 August 2020
Mary O
Mullingar, Ireland
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2020

Very Disappointed. A Very Rude Young lady when we got there told us the waterfall wasn't working. I thought What ? what's wrong with the waterfall that its Not working.. When I asked How come it wasn't working.. She rudely said.. Pump is Broken.. She Charged us full price.. We had Driven a Long way to see this My Husband & I .. and felt to turn around and go back without seeing something was just So Terrible we just gave in and paid.. reluctantly..I might add, I asked for a Map was told Don't have Any Maps..Ask if there was a Toilet... was Rudely told follow the signs.. There wasn't even a Light when i did find it, I closed the door to go & It was pitch Dark in there. I had to Turn on the Torch on my Phone & try and stand it up on the windowsill There wasn't any Toilet Paper...I thought it was Disgraceful.. Wouldn't be Recommending it to Any of my friends. That's for Sure.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

We visited this waterfall and glen and were impressed by the upkeep of the gardens etc. Only €7 in and your nature senses will be tingling. Lovely walks, beautiful gardens and a picturesque waterfall.

Date of experience: August 2020
1  Thank MsDollyJess
Reviewed 2 August 2020 via mobile

Hidden gem even on a rainy day. Lovely walking trails and babbling brooks. Gardens beautiful. Waterfall was smaller than Expected but still picturesque. Only downside was staff on entry. Girl in kiosk took money handed us a map no conversation or information on the direction to start. On an extremely wet day a little direction and advice would have been very welcoming.

Date of experience: August 2020
1  Thank P2510QBhelenm
Reviewed 27 July 2020

Lovely place to visit. Seen an ad on facebook and brought my 2 children (7 + 12) they loved it! My youngest took over the map we were given and felt like he was on a treasure hunt looking for the waterfall. The two girls at the kiosk were friendly and helpful. Will be back again.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 10 January 2020 via mobile

This is a great place for a walk while taking in the scenery.
Best to go when its dry weather.
Proper walking shoes necessary.
Not suitable for anyone not great on their feet.
Best to bring a packed meal.

Date of experience: August 2019