“Wonderful place with a fantastic host”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
fireblade...
County Cork, Ireland
“Wonderful place with a fantastic host”
Reviewed 13 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I booked this place for myself and my family based on the reviews and I have to say I was not disappointed. The house is beautiful. It’s spacious and spotlessly clean with fantastic views. Caroline, the host is warm and welcoming and nothing was too much trouble for her. She really went above and beyond to ensure we had a great stay. I would like to recommend Viewmount to everybody.

AtlanticT...
Galway
“Warm welcome and great rest”
Reviewed 7 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We only stayed one night at Caroline's lovely place, but we hope to be back. From the moment we arrived we felt welcome and rested! We were in Thomastown for an event so didn't spend much time 'at home' but can see it would be a gorgeous place to relax on a summer afternoon. The bedroom was clean, bright and we had a great night's sleep. There was a shared bathroom (with only one other room) and it was clean with a lovely bathtub. Breakfast was lovely, and Caroline even went and got us soy milk and was very accommodating. The warm welcome was much appreciated and I highly recommend it if you are passing by this lovely part of the country.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
9 Apr 2018
Hi Órla and Nicole,
thank you so much for your lovely review. It was my absolute pleasure to host you both. I hope you'll stay longer the next time.

Warmest regards,

miglianto
montefalcione
“Nice place and nice owner”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017

A very nice place to stay...very comfortable room, equiped with all the facilities. The house is situated in a very quite place with a fantastic view on the wonderful and green fields of Ireland!The owner Caroline is a very friendly owner, she prepared us the best typical breakfast ever!

9 Apr 2018
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I'm really pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I hope you will return again soon.

Warm regards,

DavidZ228...
“Lovely experience and incredible Breakfast”
Reviewed 6 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We had a lovely experience with Caroline.

My girlfriend an I were on a roadtrip around Ireland and had no problem with our late check-in. She also activate the fireplace in the main room for us and gave us cutlery and stuff for our dinner. Everything was clean, big bedroom and parking available.
Important thing: Breakfast is incredible, go for the typical Irish breakfast, Caroline prepared an amazing one for us. We will be back for sure.

Thanks for everything!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Mar 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely review. It was my pleasure to host you both and I enjoyed meeting you very much. I hope we'll see you again soon.

Warm regards,

Michael H
“Lovely stay, friendly owners!”
Reviewed 12 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Lovely brand new room, very comfortable bed, warm and cosy! Very friendly owners and lovely breakfast! You cannot beat that! Well done Viewmount!

14 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely review Michael. It was lovely meeting you and I hope we'll see you again soon.
Kind regards,
Caroline
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing