Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$85
Expedia.comUS$85
Hotels.comUS$85
eDreamsUS$81
CheapTicketsUS$85
FindHotelUS$85
All reviews sea view steak sandwich roof garden old world charm lovely food old style spike island lovely town titanic museum fantastic location staff were lovely visiting cobh last weekend top class cork city home from home sabrina
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2021

Lovely rooms with beautiful harbour views. Would be back there again. Pity they done serve breakfast. About 25 minutes to Cork City. Very busy harbour lots of activities with the Naval base directly across the bay.

Reviewed 9 September 2021

I attended the Commodore Hotel on the 03/08/2021 for a meal in their restaurant and was very impressed by the staff and food standard. Most notably two members of staff, Conor and Aaron, went above and beyond. Their service and standard of care and attention was excellent and we felt well taken care of and very safe. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 9 September 2021 via mobile

We had a 2 night stay in this beautiful hotel staff could not be more helpful room was lovely and comfortable we had a sea view room and the food was top class thank you to all the staff as I would not bypass the commodore hotel next time I am in cobh and its in an ideal location in cobh

Reviewed 8 September 2021

Well our waiter / bartender / comedian Dylan was amazing. He needs a raise. My Barley sandwiches were amazing and cold. My Food was proper. My Friend enjoyed his meal. I was able to get my steps in for the hour too without anyone looking at me like a crazy person...

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2021 via mobile

All round great time....The room was spotless, the staff excellent and the restaurant food super. The steak was the best I've had in many years. The room has an amazing view and we will definitely return. With the location being so central it is the ideal place to stay. Covid protocols followed to a T.