“Love this place!”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 24 December 2014

Great food and service. Great setting and during the summer time they also have a DJ and music. Great atmosphere and drinks.
A worth while place to stop for lunch or Dinner.

1  Thank Mudnyrey
There are newer reviews for Titanic Bar and Grill

Reviewed 22 December 2014

Called in there recently with a friend on a working lunch. The setting was clean, tidy with an excellent view of the sea from the window where we sat. The bathrooms were fresh smelling and clean and well presented.

The staff were friendly, attentive, polite and knew their menu. The service was excellent. The food we ordered was a burger & hand cut chips with a side salad and looked and tasted fantastic. It was also very reasonably priced and the quantity was just perfect.

I'd have no qualms on re visiting here again.

John Delea.

1  Thank John D
Reviewed 16 December 2014

We went to this restaurant to celebrate a family event and were amazed by the food and the staff they could not do enough to please us. We had 7 children of various ages and 12 adults of various dietary requirements and none of us were disappointed with the food of our choice. there is plenty of room at each table placement and the decor is second to none. We will be visiting again soon.

Reviewed 6 December 2014 via mobile

Ok we visited this restaurant because it was recommended to us by a friend it was lovely and bright and spacious and clean. The food was absolutely amazing there steak is by far the best I ever had and were very accommodating as I had special dietary requirements and were more than helpful. There was only one issue I had and that was with one of the waiters when we arrived it was quiet enough so we were seated in the back of the restaurant which was fine no problem at all so anyway making a long story short this heavy stock lad with black spikey hair comes over and says to me we have to be gone for half six as this area is booked for seven O clock and this is while we were eating so I looked in amazement at him and he said it again I felt like saying why did you seat us here in the first place then. So I gave no reply and we were actually finished for seven so I made no more of it but if I was the manager I would be keeping a eye on this lad as he is not the most mannered person I met but otherwise great place.

Reviewed 26 November 2014

The Lunch was great! The Lamb sandwiches are wonderful. Great service and fun at night too! We also stopped here for brunch. The scones are wonderful.