“Can't beat it!”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2014

Everything was perfect from the new dessert menu to the price! Food was amazing as usual and the staff as friendly as ever! Highly recommended to everyone from families to big groups it suits everyone!

There are newer reviews for Titanic Bar and Grill

Reviewed 13 October 2014 via mobile

Had a nice evening here. It's a modern restaurant and well decorated. The staff were attentive.

We had a selection of starters that were well prepared. Calamari was a solid starter and enjoyable. The muscles were excellent. The only down part was the halloumi was a little bit of a let down. I didn't think the the thin slice in bread crumbs worked.

The mains were good. I had a steak that wasn't cooked to how I would like it. They offered me a new steak or a drink as an apology that was a nice touch. The peppercorn sauce was perfect.

The rest of the group were all positive about there dishes.

The deserts were really good. I had a Malteser cheesecake. Can't complain. All in all a good experience.

Reviewed 2 October 2014 via mobile

My wife and I dined here during a visit to Cobh. We were seated with views out over the harbour. Our waitress was most pleasant, attentive & obliging. The menu selection was excellent. The presentation for our mains was outstanding. My wife considered that her 'Sticky Date Pudding'was one of the best she has ever had - needless to say she enjoyed it immensely!

1  Thank Marque01
Reviewed 1 October 2014

Food ok, reasonably priced. Good selection of dishes, Staff pleasant. Comfortable restaurant/bar area, Nice decking area outside for smokers. You can sit down if you want have a drink outside during the summer, if the weather's good. Decent venue. Good access for wheelchairs/prams, level entry access

Reviewed 25 September 2014

found this bar,was meant for very young people,was very croweded ,to many flashing lights,could not get to the bar,for people standing around it, music to load