All reviews hot tub bottle of champagne lassanroe barn milk in the fridge on arrival my boyfriend rose petals on the bed sky tv romantic break dvd player thought of everything flip flops attention to detail two nights little touches love heart lovely touch
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

From start to finish our stay at cottages for couples was just amazing, the attention to detail,the peace we had, the location, it was by far the best place i have ever stayed in Ireland and if you havent been you need to go!!! We cannot wait to go back again. Thanks guys x

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Start to finish this was truly the best experience of a weekend away my Husband and I have ever had! We arrived later than anticipated due to Electric picnic traffic travelling from Dublin. This wasn't a problem for Peter and everything was ready for our arrival. He wasn't exaggerating! Tea, Coffee, milk, and a bottle of complimentary prosecco. The tree house at first glance was more than I had imagined. It's beautifully decorated, clean, comfortable, luxurious to the point you forget you are essentially in a tree in what feels like a forest! From the roll top bath in the sitting room to the extremely comfortable bed, to the high spec bathroom and the cherry on top the hot tub!!
We went out on the Friday evening into Skibereen, check out Tanyard it's a great little spot. Got back and straight into the hottub I can tell you my Husband is already cracking up at my insistence that we need one in our daily lives! Location wise there is so much to do it was hard to decide. We eventually decided on Mizen head we were not disapointed. There was nothing that I didn't like the whole experience has me looking at dates for next year already! I will be a annual visitor to Cottages for couples for many years to come.

Room tip: Treehouse 3 is separate to the other 2 treehouse which are right next door to one another so for added privacy I would recommend it.
Reviewed 1 September 2018

Fantastic place for a couples break! It's truly relaxing as it's very private (aside from the Lassanroe Barn next door). The cottage itself is quite big. The welcome sparkling wine and brochures, milk in the fridge, etc. was lovely. The cottage was clean. We really enjoyed the outdoor hottub! It's such a treat! The TV has Sky and all the movie channels you could want - perfect for a chill night in. The check in staff were lovely and friendly also which made a great start to our 2 night stay.
The only reason we would give it 4 stars instead of 5 was that we think the cottage could do with a little bit of investment and updating considering the price charged per night. The shower was a bit dodgy and the hot tub decking has a few loose parts.
Would still highly recommend as we had a brilliant romantic break!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We recently availed of a last minute cancellation and headed to Lassanroe Cottage. We'd stayed there before so knew what to expect. The place was very clean. Yes, a few spiders but what do you expect in the middle of nowhere.
As always the hot-tub was really enjoyable though the chemical levels seemed high as it smelled very strongly of chlorine.
All the little touches like the local restaurant guide and discount card, milk in the fridge, bottle of wine are lovely. (Curiously our fridge was off where we arrived so the milk was dumped) Furniture is starting to look a little tired and some of the decking isn't too secure so it may be time for a little investment but overall i would recommend for a couples break as it really offers you a chance to sit back and relax.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic spot for a couples getaway... so cosy, everything you need is there down to the pint of milk in the fridge and the bubbly and loveheart sweets for the hot tub... everything is thought of.. we had such a relaxed time here..we totally recommend couples cottages, everyone will be sick of me talking about the place they will just have to visit for themselves.. we even had a visit from the house cat thanks so much Peter and Anna it was amazing

Trip type: Travelled as a couple