All reviews hot tub bottle of champagne lassanroe barn milk in the fridge on arrival my boyfriend rose petals on the bed sky tv romantic break dvd player thought of everything flip flops attention to detail two nights little touches love heart lovely touch
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the Barn at Grove house! It was a little slice of heaven.We were given a present as a night away and wow what a treat it was. from champagne and treats on arrival to a private hot tub right outside our door. Patrick the host is very helpful and friendly making us feel very welcome. We have stayed in many places over the years everything from B&Bs to 5 star hotels and this is right up there with the best of them! We would highly recommend it and will definitely be returning.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We spent 3 romantic nights here. It was fantastic. We where greeted with warmth from Peter and swiftly shown around to our little slice of heaven. They had little personal touches and a bottle of bubbles waiting for us. It was clean and well presented. I honestly couldn't say enough good things it was exactly what they advertise it to be. We can't wait to return. A++

Reviewed 26 July 2018

We checked in with Peter and he was very nice and informative. We never met Anna but dealt with her over the phones and she also was great to deal with. The cottage (Riverbank Barn) itself was lovely and the hot tub was a spectacular treat. We ended up breaking a couple of glasses and they were so kind and understanding when dealing with us. We would highly recommend Cottages for Couples for a romantic break away.

Room tip: One with a hot tub!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

First of all I'd like to mention I never post reviews (this is the first). This was hands down the best place I've ever stayed and I've stayed in amazing 5 star hotels in Thailand. It's was the small things that made a massive difference (fresh milk in the fridge for tea or coffee when you got in, bottle of champagne, Bluetooth speakers etc). It felt like the cottage was prepared just for us and not just another customer. It was perfect! Couldn't recommend enough! 6 stars...

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

I am late posting a review as our stay was in January. These cottages for couples were so worth the 4 & 1/2 hour drive. Surrounded by fields it's very peaceful and quiet. Our hot tub was on a 2nd floor balcony and although there was a storm during our stay there it was so nice to sit out at night in the hot tub. Cottage was newly renovated and I loved the decor. We will return.

Date of stay: January 2018