Orbitz.com
FindHotel
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews ring of kerry lovely hotel seafood chowder hotel is situated short stay both mornings definitely stay here again double room stayed here for two nights porridge breakfast was excellent top class ireland portmagee
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2021

Stayed here before a trip to Skellig Micheal, close to portmagee where the boat was departing from. Comfortable hotel, friendly staff, free parking.
Breakfast in the hotel was brilliant, I had the full Irish which was freshly cooked to order.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2021 via mobile

Stayed full week. Excellent location for touring the Ring of Kerry, Very clean, great service, free parking, breakfast included. Have to compliment Management & Staff on the friendly interactions and advice on local places of interest.
Will certainly be back again.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2021

A lovely hotel with very friendly staff. The hotel is in a superb location and is very clean. The room that we had was lovely, very spacious and pristine. The breakfast was limited, I would prefer a bit more of a breakfast menu. We didn't dine in the hotel but I know from a previous stay that the food in the bar is very good. Well done to all the team at The Ring of Kerry Hotel for keeping the hotel in such good shape, providing a great service and giving a friendly place to visit.

Room tip: If possible a room with a view out the front would be lovely but I'm not sure if this is possible.
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 2 August 2021

We stayed here a Wednesday and Friday night recently and really enjoyed our stay. Food was so good in the restaurant, very fresh and tasty. Staff were so lovely, Brian and Aoife and Jessica and Stephen couldn't do enough for us. The rooms were spotless and beds the most comfie we have slept in. Looking forward to returning again soon.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights in a double room.

It’s not a five star hotel and doesn’t claim to be. But, if you are looking for a clean place to stay, friendly customer service and good food I would recommend you consider the Ring of Kerry hotel.

Everyone was very friendly and the staff were most professional. The room price was very reasonable in comparison to hotels elsewhere in Kerry and indeed the region as a whole. Nice to know that you are not being ripped off by an establishment.

In my opinion, the hotel was doing it’s utmost to ensure compliance with Public health guidelines.

It should be noted that the hotel is within a few minutes drive from the ferry to Valentia.

My room was spotlessly clean. Breakfast was excellent on both mornings. Both nights I had a dinner in the bar and it didn’t disappoint.

Would I stay again? - absolutely!!

Date of stay: June 2021