Review Highlights
Fantastic

I am a university professor who brought 11 students for a two-week course on storytelling and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
WindGoodfriend
Storm Lake, Iowa, United States
Relaxing, off-the-beaten path tour of Beara

The whole Kerry Experience was seamless, from emailing with Esther to create the perfect itinerary... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Melissa-Brad2015
Boise, Idaho

Recommended experiences in and around Sneem
from US$38.14
from US$53.39
from US$53.39
More Info
All reviews private tour dingle peninsula off the beaten path big tour fantastic tour guide anyone who wants her husband historical sites beautiful scenery fantastic experience gerrit mister itinerary roads ireland ring beara
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2019

My friend and I toured the southern part of Ireland in mid Aug. 2019 for 9 days. From the moment we met Ester at our hotel in Shannon, we knew we had a "gem" of a tour guide. She was gracious, personable and was always looking out for our comfort and finding the best way to enhance our experience. She knew the best "off the beaten paths" to take and where we could get the best photos. The weather didn't always cooperate with our tour schedule, so she switched the day trips around to give us the best experience possible. We were based in Sneem with day trips to the Beara and Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry Tour to Portmagee and Valentia, Derrynane, Killarney National Park and to the boat dock for a trip to Skellig Island. Throughout our travels we were impressed with her knowledge, charmed by her wit and her uncanny ability to find the best out of the way inns and restaurants to eat. It was hard saying good-bye to her because it felt like we were leaving family behind. If I could give her ten stars, I would.

1  Thank 2019Irish
Reviewed 1 October 2019

Very cute quant place, would definietly recommened, I will be coming back very soon. Dessert was delicious.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 19 September 2019

My husband, son & I spent 10 days with Ester touring all over the Wild Atlantic Way. We went to places no tour buses could get to and down roads I wouldn't have attempted to navigate. She was always conscious of our needs and wants and made us her priority. I have some difficulty walking and Ester always asked me if I needed help, provided a walking aid, and tried to drop me off at the closest possible place to what I wanted to see. She always pointed out the best opportunities for great pictures. Her knowledge of the area and history are outstanding. I can't say enough about Ester and about Kerry Experiences. If you are looking for a real Irish experience and seeing the true Ireland, don't book a bus tour, don't try to drive it yourself, book Kerry Experience. Ester became a member of our family. I would love to visit Ireland again. If I do, I definitely will book Kerry Experiences again!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 5 September 2019

I can't say enough superlatives about our one day tour with Ester. She picked us up at our lodge in Kenmare in a very comfortable sedan and proceeded to drive us all over the Dingle. She is very knowledgeable about local sights, best times to stop, photo ops, and smaller roads that avoid the crowds. She proved engaging and my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed her company thru out. It was definitely the highlight of our 11 day Ireland vacation.

Reviewed 12 August 2019

Ester was absolutely phenomenal. Loads of historical facts and interesting bits about where we passed through and stopped. Very knowledgeable about Ireland and also very knowledgeable in general. An absolute treat to spend the day with. Complimentary waters and umbrellas in the vehicle were thoughtful and a great touch. Car was exceptional and world class.