Review Highlights
Fantastic

I am a university professor who brought 11 students for a two-week course on storytelling and... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
WindGoodfriend
Storm Lake, Iowa, United States
Relaxing, off-the-beaten path tour of Beara

The whole Kerry Experience was seamless, from emailing with Esther to create the perfect itinerary... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Melissa-Brad2015
Boise, Idaho

Recommended experiences in and around Sneem
from US$38.05
from US$53.27
from US$53.27
More Info
All reviews private tour dingle peninsula off the beaten path big tour fantastic tour guide anyone who wants her husband historical sites beautiful scenery fantastic experience gerrit mister itinerary roads ireland ring beara
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2019

I can't say enough superlatives about our one day tour with Ester. She picked us up at our lodge in Kenmare in a very comfortable sedan and proceeded to drive us all over the Dingle. She is very knowledgeable about local sights, best times to stop, photo ops, and smaller roads that avoid the crowds. She proved engaging and my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed her company thru out. It was definitely the highlight of our 11 day Ireland vacation.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 12 August 2019

Ester was absolutely phenomenal. Loads of historical facts and interesting bits about where we passed through and stopped. Very knowledgeable about Ireland and also very knowledgeable in general. An absolute treat to spend the day with. Complimentary waters and umbrellas in the vehicle were thoughtful and a great touch. Car was exceptional and world class.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 31 July 2019

We visited Cobh by cruise ship and had only one short day to tour in the area. Our day with Ester of Kerry Experience Tours was memorable and one of the highlights of our trip. She was right on time and gave us a wonderful "off the beaten track" tour of the ring of Beara. Ester was personable and accommodating to our interests. Ester recommended the Beara Ring and it was perfect for us. She did a great job budgeting our limited time and squeezing the most out of our day. We hope to return one day, perhaps with our children and grands, and do some more touring and hiking in the area! Book this company. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 29 July 2019

My family and I were in Paris for five days and went to eight other cities in Ireland and the U.K. on our cruise and we decided that the day we visited the Ring of Kerry with Ester from Kerry Experience Tours was our favorite of the entire trip. We didn’t have a lot of time in port but wanted to see some of the Ring of Kerry. Ester knew all of the best places to go and the best things to do and see. She even suggested a picnic at one of the scenic sites and it was wonderful. She also enthusiastically participated in my hunt for any souvenir that had “Kerry” on it (my name) which made the tour even more fun. Her friendly hospitality and easy-going personality made our tour such a pleasure.

On top of giving us a great tour Esther made booking the tour very easy. She responded to all of my questions via email very quickly. She picked us up at the port right on time, the van was very comfortable, she had bottled water ready for us, and the best thing was that she kept track of the time and got us back to port in plenty of time so we didn’t have to worry about being too late to get back on the ship. The website was also very professionally done. It had ALL of the information I needed plus pictures of the types of cars/vans they use. Most of the tour sites I viewed (and I viewed a lot) didn’t give you much information or pictures so you’re not totally sure of what you are booking from the other side of the Atlantic. No unpleasant surprises from Kerry Experience Tours. They exceeded all of our expectations.

Reviewed 29 July 2019

Gerrit and Ester organized a fabulous 9-day tour for our family. We provided them with a few stops we definitely wanted to make and they filled in the rest. They also booked our accommodations at a variety of hotels and B&Bs. We toured the Ring of Kerry and then up along the Wild Atlantic Way. Gerrit shared lots of information with us during our tour – including a few jokes :) We stopped at many beautiful scenic and historical sites. He was very accommodating as our 20-something sons often spent time exploring the various stops we mad along the way.

We highly recommend Kerry Experience Tours!

1  Thank Charkev88