2,481 results
All reviews woodland villas walking trails outdoor jacuzzi tennis courts the main hotel thermal suite hotel facilities relaxing break self catering games room fairy houses family holiday kenmare bay great facilities bar food old world charm ring of kerry
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would come back for the location, the beautiful old world feeling in the hotel and the great spa and pool facilites. Every member of the staf I had contact with were supremely professional with a genuinet touch of friendliness.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Generalmanagerpark, Guest Relations Manager at Parknasilla Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Margaret M,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to complete a review and share your thoughts with us. I am delighted to read you seemed to enjoy the facilities here at the Resort especially the location, spa facilities and service provided by the team.
Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not so distant future,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We had low expectations since we find that hotel restaurants tend to be a bit of a weak link. The amuse was a bit of a joke....just goat cheese with beets. However, the wild mushroom soup and crab were excellent. The mains were very good. Halibut with shrimp and clams and the second was duck. Desserts were excellent. Overall, a solid meal.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear veraolgam,

Let me start by thanking you on my own behalf and on behalf of all the staff here at Parknasilla. It really is wonderful to read what a fantastic time you had with us here at the resort. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed most aspects of your stay especially the food quality and standard in the Pygmalion Restaurant,

Thank you again for your kind review and I look forward to welcoming you back to Parknasilla at some stage in the future

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Very polite staff members, extensive drink menu (including 3 gluten free beers), food and a beautiful view! Definitely worth the stop! They are very welcoming for people popping in who aren't staying at the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Cakeeater22,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. I am delighted to read what a wonderful time you had at the Resort, it really is wonderful to read how much you enjoyed your stop in at the bar. I will be sure to pass on your comments to all the staff here.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future,

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had 5 adults in total representing 3 generations and all of us enjoyed every minute of our time. We participated in walks,hikes, boating,Kyaking and use of gym.A special word of thanks to Dan(iel) for his input and especially for the Hike to Sneem which encapsulated the area and it's history with its links to Parknasiila.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear mattlynchr,

Let me start by thanking you on my own behalf and on behalf of all the staff here at Parknasilla. It really is wonderful to read what a fantastic time you had with us here at the resort. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay especially the walks, and leisure facilities.
Thank you again for your kind review, I will be sure to pass on your regards to Dan and we look forward to welcoming you back to Parknasilla at some stage in the future,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This resort was beyond our expectation !!Your drive in will give you the true feeling of what to expect. We would highly recommend staying here. From the views the location on the Ring of Kerry.Such a Beautiful place..... Our room had amazing views of the water , very spacious , loved the towel warmers such a nice touch. We did not have them time to visit the spa or restaurant but did have a late dinner in the lounge 2 evenings. Both evenings they had entertainment , very different sounds and very enjoyable. We will return and stay more days here. Believe me it was hard to leave !

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Kathy S,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time out to complete a review and share your thoughts with us. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here with us at Parknasilla Resort and Spa. I am delighted that you enjoyed the views, accommodation quality and food standard in the Lounge area.

Thank you again for your kind review and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future