2,523 results
All reviews woodland villas walking trails tennis courts outdoor jacuzzi thermal suite the main hotel hotel facilities self catering relaxing break family holiday fairy houses games room great facilities bar food old world charm ring of kerry kenmare bay
Reviewed 6 April 2018

A truly wonderful location and setting with plenty of activities and walks. Staff very nice, helpful and friendly although service in general not that great. Food was disappointing I expected something a bit special but reality was unoriginal and nothing you couldn't get elsewhere cheaper and better. It would be an ideal family break but avoid school holiday time if you'd rather not be overrun by children.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Generalmanagerpark, Guest Relations Manager at Parknasilla Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Mary P

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time out to complete a review and share your thoughts with us. We value all feedback here at Parknasilla as it allows us to maintain our high standards and continue to improve in the future. I am sorry to read that you did not enjoy some aspects of your stay and I will be sure to discuss with all of our management team here to ensure this is rectified.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We have been to parknasilla a number of times previously and loved the place however we had not been there for a few years. Really disappointed with our dated room, the service in the restaurant and the quality of food. We spent almost 700 Euro’s in two nights and no way was it value for money. We don’t like to be complaining but I don’t think we would recommend it to another couple. Parknasilla is a resort now for families and people staying in the houses and villas. It is not a luxury hotel anymore.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank pc0rk
Generalmanagerpark, Guest Relations Manager at Parknasilla Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Dear pc0rk

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time out to complete a review and share your thoughts with us. We value all feedback here at Parknasilla as it allows us to maintain our high standards and continue to improve in the future. I am sorry to read that you did not enjoy some aspects of your stay. My manager would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with your further. If you would like to contact Keara directly on kobrien@parkasillahotel.ie, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to hearing from you shortly

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The only reservation we have is the lack of choice on Tuesdays lunch....it seemed that you had run out of quite a lot of your food! Obviously due to a busy Easter weekend....we found that the beds were very firm

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear tonybyrne2018

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time out to complete a review and share your thoughts with us. We value all feedback here at Parknasilla as it allows us to maintain our high standards and continue to improve in the future. I am sorry to read that you did not enjoy some aspects of your stay and I will be sure to discuss with all of our management team here to ensure this does not repeat itself.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Love this hotel, it is so relaxing and extremely helpful and friendly staff who always make you feel special ! There are great walks around the hotel . The pool and spa are amazing as is the outdoor jacuzzi!

Dear Catwoman4263

Let me start by thanking you on my own behalf and on behalf of all the staff here at Parknasilla. It really is wonderful to read what a fantastic time you had with us here at the resort. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay especially the staff and the walks around the resort.

Thank you again for your kind review and I look forward to welcoming you back to Parknasilla at some stage in the future

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great out of the way hideaway for young families. We were spoilt for choice for the kids and there was never a dull moment. The spa and pool were fab and the kids club was the icing on the cake. Our self catering house ticked all the boxes

Dear

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time out to complete a review and share your thoughts with us. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here with us in the self-catering accommodation. They are an ideal option for those travelling in a group or family, providing that additional space while still enjoying all the facilities of the hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed the activities available for children throughout as well as the spa and pool area. I will be sure to pass on your regards to all of the staff here. They will be as happy as I am that you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you again for your kind review and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future