2,477 results
All reviews woodland villas walking trails outdoor jacuzzi tennis courts the main hotel thermal suite hotel facilities relaxing break self catering games room fairy houses family holiday kenmare bay great facilities bar food old world charm ring of kerry
Reviewed 25 August 2017

This resort has so much to offer - great location, accommodation, food and facilities .... for all the family! We loved jumping in the sea off the pier and the little walks around the estate were so much fun for the kids. The room was beautiful - with stunning views over Kenmare Bay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Generalmanagerpark, General Manager at Parknasilla Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear aliciao247
Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time out to complete a review and share your thoughts with us. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here with us at Parknasilla Resort and Spa. I am delighted that you enjoyed the great location, accommodation and all of the facilities available to you and the children. I will be sure to pass on your regards to all of the staff here. They will be as happy as I am that you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you again for your kind review and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We have stayed in Parknasilla many times before. The location is wonderful, the facilities are good and the staff are most friendly and helpful.
Our room was quite spacious, the bathroom was really lovely with a great shower and everything worked properly.
We found the food very good with a reasonable choice.
The only negative during our stay was that the bar/lounge was extremely crowded and busy with no seating available one evening and only bar stools on another.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Clive D

Thank you for writing a review. I am thrilled that you keep returning to us to stay. I am always surprised at the sheer volume of return guests that we get year after year and believe that it is a true testament to the quality service that we provide.

It was great to read that you enjoyed your time with us and had time to enjoy a lot of what is on offer here at Parknasilla Resort and Spa including our food offering, service and accommodation. I will be sure let all the staff here know what a wonderful time you had.

Look forward to welcoming you on your next visit

Ruth O' Sullivan

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely family stay here but I was extremely disappointed with the spa. As a treat to myself I booked a facial and manicure. Both services were extremely basic and the staff seemed to have little/no experience. The facial consisted of a cleanse, mask and light massage - no extraction or normal facial techniques. The manicure was a total joke - only very light filing and polish. Frankly I could have done better with at home treatments myself. The spa uses Elmis products but do not at all compare to a true Elmis (or equivalent) spa in my experience. I was tempted to ask for a refund as the service level does not justify the price.

Stayed: August 2017
3  Thank Jane H

Dear bestofbrussels
Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time out to complete a review and share your thoughts with us. We value all feedback here at Parknasilla as it allows us to maintain our high standards and continue to improve in the future. I am sorry to read that you did not enjoy some aspects of your stay and I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with your further. If you could contact me directly on rosullivan@parkasillahotel.ie, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to hearing from you shortly

Reviewed 23 August 2017

A very pleasant trip to celebrate an important family occasion in August2017. Parknasilla was the perfect venue. There was an abundance of activities, fantastic scenery and lovely food. What more could you want? A return visit.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear 465bredag

Thank you so much for taking the time out to complete a review and share your thoughts with us. I was delighted to read that you had a wonderful time and seemed to enjoy all of the facilities including the accommodation, fantastic scenery and lovely food. What a lovely way to celebrate such a special anniversary.

We are very lucky to be located in such a beautiful location surrounded by some of the most breath taking scenery by the famous Kenmare Bay.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not so distant future

Ruth O' Sullivan

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We arrived to a very busy hotel on a Friday evening. Ours was a two night stay. We enjoyed a lovely evening on the Friday in the bar. The bar staff were very attentive and we enjoyed some really lovely food . The bar was busy with families but it is simmer holidays and it we would have expected that.

We enjoyed a lovely experience in the Spa and relaxation room on Saturday afternoon after a long walk on one of the many trails around the hotel.
We dined in the restaurant on Saturday evening and the staff couldn't have been nicer. Food was gorgeous and the choices excellent.

Overall our experience was very positive. We had a gorgeous room with beautiful views. We will certainly be back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sinead M
Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time out to complete a review and share your thoughts with us. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here with us at Parknasilla Resort and Spa. I am delighted that you enjoyed the lovely food, excellent service and beautiful views. I will be sure to pass on your regards to all of the staff here. They will be as happy as I am that you enjoyed your stay.