All reviews the pub ring of kerry scampi garden room room was spotless cooked to perfection star hotel great atmosphere bar food shower head wholesome food ate here longer walk late lunch staff were lovely would stay again small hotel
Reviewed 1 August 2018

An older hotel with a lovely bar right in the middle of Glenbeigh. Any staff member we met was very welcoming, friendly and efficient. Hotel could do with some redecoration but this is only a minor thing as the hotel is so warm and welcoming to all guests. We did not stay but ate twice there during our visit to Glenbeigh. Would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank didwelike
Reviewed 23 July 2018

We stayed one night at the end of a 3 day Kerry Way trek. Everyone was friendly, the rooms are gorgeous, and the bar has nice music and we could watch the world cup. What more could you ask for. The hotel is nicely updated despite the fact that it is the old, classic hotel of the area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lpo1
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

An historic hotel that has everything in a one stop town. Staff was lovely, rooms adequate and food very good. The pub is the happening place. People like to party late, so be prepared. Patches was the coolest dog ever.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank linda s
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This is a bustling pub that features music and revelry late into the early morning.

My room was super spacious, featured a modern and sparkling clean bathroom, and had a very comfortable queen sized bed. Terrible WiFi.

The garden view room looked out over the lawn and had sitting room both inside and out. I shared it with screaming children, constant traffic noise, and the occasional drunken patio patron.

The breakfast was plentiful and fast. Fresh fruit, pastries, cold cuts, cheese and freshly baked soda bread. Good coffee, and as a special treat I recommend the poached fish which was amazingly tender.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank wombat18
Glenbeightraveller, Front Office Manager at Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thank you very much for your review. We are so glad that you enjoyed our spacious bedrooms, bathrooms and cozy beds. Sorry to hear that the wifi wasn't up to scratch while you stayed with us, I just went up there now with my own phone and it was very fast, we had our wifi throughout the hotel upgraded last year and yours has been the first complaint since then. I suppose it is possible that our provider was having issues on the day you were using it but we have had no complaints from any other guests so hopefully it was an isolated incident.
I'm afraid there is not a thing that I can do about screaming children or traffic. The garden rooms are the furthest away from the main road in the entire hotel but then again we are situated in the middle of a Y in the road in the middle of Glenbeigh Village on the main ring of Kerry road.A little bit of traffic noise is inevitable.
We're so glad you enjoyed our breakfast and the fish option too, its a popular dish.
I suspect that you stayed here on a wedding weekend and that would account for the drunken patio patrons, it can be hard to find your room after a good old fashioned Irish wedding !!!
We would love to welcome you the Towers again soon, have a great day.
Kind Regards
Towers Hotel Management

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped at the towers for a late lunch. I ordered the vegetarian pizza and the OH had the seafood selection. The pizza was edible but tasteless. The chips are the usual frozen variety. I wish more restaurants would go the extra but and serve real potato chips. The seafood selection was very small and disappointing. There would have been more fish in the chowder and at €17 not worth it. Staff friendly and we sat outside as it was a beautiful day.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple