Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Gr8 place to stay.everything you could need. Very comfortable clean room and friendly caretaker and all at a very affordable rate. I would definitely stay again if I was in the area. Surrounding area great. Plenty of things to do and places to go.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here twice and it as good a hostel as you will find anywhere. For 23 euro a night it is quiet, clean, comfortable and run by a friendly gent. I had access to everything I needed and got a good night's sleep. Great value. Good location inside the town of Glenbeigh - handy for tired, hungry (or thirsty) hillwalkers.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Best hostel in Glenbeigh, lovely & clean, Chris is warm & welcoming & v.helpful, lovely chap, enjoyed my 2 weeks staying there with my three kids, have been going there for 3 years & we will be back next year!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We had great night at Sleepy Camel while on the Kerry way. Chris gave us a great welcome, and our twin room was extremely clean and comfortable and quiet, with a sink and a nice view across the town main street. There is excellent living room space downstairs, and a well equipped kitchen and dining area, with plenty of space for all. There was also cereal and toast provided the next morning. An excellent price for a good stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Tops, excellent and highly recommend. Simple, clean, great village location and within one minutes’ walk to three excellent local pubs, also located within a five minute drive to Inch beach.

If you are planning to do the ring of Kerry then Glenbeigh is an excellent starting or finishing point.

Managed by Chris who was very hospitable, flexible and made our group feel very welcome.

We will be back.

Room tip: Back rooms towards the car park are more quiet
Date of stay: June 2018