“Nice atmosphere little bit pricey for my liking”
Review of Zest Cafe

Zest Cafe
Ranked #12 of 27 Restaurants in Killorglin
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When I was last there I was with a friend of mine, I found that the place was very comfortable and the staff was very nice, my only thing I think which could be adjusted slightly as I found the chips were a bit pricey for the size of the portion, I had a berry smoothie along with it which was delicious though.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Today was my first visit to this excellent cafe. I had a chicken salad with mandarin and orange and ginger dressing.It was so good. Cant wait to return. I know what I am having.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

we had our end of summer staff party here yesterday evening... we arrived to beautifully set tables for all 12 of us, the menu was just delicious... with huge choices of both starters and mains..don't get me even started on the amazing desserts ((if you visit-- go for the chocolate cake... you can thank me later)). I went for the chicken & bacon salad starter and the curry for my main... the portions are just perfect, some of the guys got pizzas where they had a full choice... the most impressive steak sandwich and burgers I've ever seen. Patricia and the waitress with her (I'm sorry I never got your name!!!) were absolutely fab.. obliged us by taking a group photo and completely smiley and happy through put the whole meal..
5star review ***** what a fab venue for our end of summer dinner!! thanks a million guys - we had a great evening

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We called here during puck fair for lunch. We had the chicken and brie ciabatta with fries. It was yummy and fresh and we enjoyed it very much. The coffee here is good too.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Zest is a lovely café located in the town centre, on the Ring of Kerry route. While I've been several times for lunch or to meet friends for coffee, I recently went for breakfast. It can be difficult for a kitchen to produce my (very fussy) idea of a perfectly poached soft egg - but the chef at Zest managed to do just that. Heaven! A great place for wraps, salads, smoothies etc - but I will certainly be going back for those eggs!