“Yummy”

Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We called here during puck fair for lunch. We had the chicken and brie ciabatta with fries. It was yummy and fresh and we enjoyed it very much. The coffee here is good too.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Zest is a lovely café located in the town centre, on the Ring of Kerry route. While I've been several times for lunch or to meet friends for coffee, I recently went for breakfast. It can be difficult for a kitchen to produce my (very fussy) idea of a perfectly poached soft egg - but the chef at Zest managed to do just that. Heaven! A great place for wraps, salads, smoothies etc - but I will certainly be going back for those eggs!

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Modern and stylish restaurant at top of town.
Lovely location. Near library square.
Great for breakfast brunch or lunch.
Or just call for a coffee.
Friendly professional service.
Lovely atmosphere

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I stopped here for lunch on a Saturday afternoon during the Annual Puck Fair, so the crowds were out and the atmosphere in the town was electric!
As predicted, the restaurant was very busy inside and out, I waited outside but it didn't take long to get served by a friendly front of house guy. What with the central location within Killorglin town centre it made an ideal stop for me before doing some errands in town. Super close to car parks and shopping areas.
So the food, they had a special Puck Fair menu on, with a gorgeous choice of wraps, salads, curries and burgers all infused with that Mediterranean touch - I went for a chicken and mozzarella ciabatta with pesto and fries it came out in 20 mins approx from the moment I clapped eyes on the place.
Loved the atmosphere inside, lots of staff buzzing around and all the tables filled! They had some chill out lounge background music playing to enhance the ambiance.
I got chatting with a lovely local lady who even shared her pizza as she'd ate enough!! That's just the way the Irish people are - super friendly and hospitable! The coffee after my meal was beautiful - all for €15 (incl tip) I thought wasn't bad at all considering the service and yummy food. I will definitely be here again!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Had lunch here with my step daughter and thoroughly enjoyed every bite! We both had the Chicken Salad which was fresh and plentiful! The atmosphere was relaxing and the staff attent.

Date of visit: June 2018