“Top class service all day”
Review of Zest Cafe

Zest Cafe
Ranked #12 of 27 Restaurants in Killorglin
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Modern and stylish restaurant at top of town.
Lovely location. Near library square.
Great for breakfast brunch or lunch.
Or just call for a coffee.
Friendly professional service.
Lovely atmosphere

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I stopped here for lunch on a Saturday afternoon during the Annual Puck Fair, so the crowds were out and the atmosphere in the town was electric!
As predicted, the restaurant was very busy inside and out, I waited outside but it didn't take long to get served by a friendly front of house guy. What with the central location within Killorglin town centre it made an ideal stop for me before doing some errands in town. Super close to car parks and shopping areas.
So the food, they had a special Puck Fair menu on, with a gorgeous choice of wraps, salads, curries and burgers all infused with that Mediterranean touch - I went for a chicken and mozzarella ciabatta with pesto and fries it came out in 20 mins approx from the moment I clapped eyes on the place.
Loved the atmosphere inside, lots of staff buzzing around and all the tables filled! They had some chill out lounge background music playing to enhance the ambiance.
I got chatting with a lovely local lady who even shared her pizza as she'd ate enough!! That's just the way the Irish people are - super friendly and hospitable! The coffee after my meal was beautiful - all for €15 (incl tip) I thought wasn't bad at all considering the service and yummy food. I will definitely be here again!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Had lunch here with my step daughter and thoroughly enjoyed every bite! We both had the Chicken Salad which was fresh and plentiful! The atmosphere was relaxing and the staff attent.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

This is a very good pit stop if staying in the area. Immpecible service, delicious cake and coffee. Very light and welcoming cafe. I am a solo traveller and do so appreciate being made immediately welcome..

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

The cheese burger had loads of salad and gerkins, which I love.

My wife had an open chicken sandwich with stuffing and salad.

They also serve wine.

They told me the decaf was instant which is ok but it is possible to buy good instant coffee. Otherwise I'd have given it 5 out of 5.