“Lovely Lunch”

Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Had lunch here with my step daughter and thoroughly enjoyed every bite! We both had the Chicken Salad which was fresh and plentiful! The atmosphere was relaxing and the staff attent.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

This is a very good pit stop if staying in the area. Immpecible service, delicious cake and coffee. Very light and welcoming cafe. I am a solo traveller and do so appreciate being made immediately welcome..

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

The cheese burger had loads of salad and gerkins, which I love.

My wife had an open chicken sandwich with stuffing and salad.

They also serve wine.

They told me the decaf was instant which is ok but it is possible to buy good instant coffee. Otherwise I'd have given it 5 out of 5.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

We were passing through Killoglin and decided to stop for a look around. Wandering past Zest it seemed like a good opportunity to grab a bite to eat. The pulled pork burgers were really very tasty and the coffee was also good. Service was also friendly. Glad we discovered this place before heading on-wards along the Wild Atlantic Way.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Last Saturday whilst lots of people were snowbound we were very lucky to be able to put on our snow boots and go for a good long walk.
We finished our walk by going for a cappucinio and all the children choose hot chocolate.
We also picked lovelyfresh scones portions of chocalate cake and a few cookies.
We were served promptly by a very efficient server and the chicolate and cappuccinos only looked beautiful.
The confectionary was dividend and all six of us really enjoyed our threats.
I would highly recommend a visit to Zest where there is a lovelymenu to choose a light snack or a lovely breakfast of lunch.