“Great Sunday Dinner 👍”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

On arrival I had to wait a couple of minutes by the door way as although there were lots of staff to & fro but the place was so busy, almost every table filled so I thought it better be worth the wait. There was no sign to tell me to wait to be seated. It is a restaurant. After a few minutes I went to the counter and asked if there was a table for 1. I found a table for myself, then got served by a friendly waitress. I had a soft drink and ordered a turkey and ham dinner which came with boiled veg and mash and gravy. It was very tasty nothing was under/over cooked it was presented well and it came out within 5 to 10 minutes of me ordering.
I then chose the apple crumble and custard dessert, which also came out pretty quickly, coffee as well, very friendly staff, the crumble dessert was so lovely and tasty I told the waitress to compliment the chef. So all in all a very nice meal and friendly staff. I would come here again and recommend. The place was so busy and staff in and out of the kitchen, there was a good vibe.

1  Thank tom_wales09

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic, fresh and delicious. Some great tasting meals and a few vegan options too. Good value for money. Service was excellent. Great spot for a bite to eat on the Ring of Kerry.

1  Thank DDsoccer C
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Very good. Nice atmosphere! Had the baked hake which was very tasty. Hubby had the roast beef. Yummy! Only thing I would add would be some bread.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

A lucky find during our stay in Killorglin. Great food at affordable prices. We enjoyed the varied menu; not only the typical Irish food.

1  Thank Gina_1248
Reviewed 1 June 2018

We were directed here from our Fern Rock B&B owner and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. Everything was wonderful. (AND I MEAN REALLY GOOD!)