All reviewslovely hotelbar and restauranttop classring of kerrychowderbusiness trippit stopbit inconvenientfish and chipsno liftcomfy bedsmall townwould stay here againgreat comfortthe gapthe ownerdouble room
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

A very clean and comfortable room in this small inn in the town. Excellent bed.

I'm an early riser so the downstairs was not open when I came down. A good breakfast.

Did not get a chance to eat at the bianconi, but it was recommended to me by several people. Next time!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
TheBianconi, Manager at Bianconi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for your review, we look forward to having you stay again

Kind regards

The Bianconi Inn

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Breakfast is charged at 12.50 per person while TripAdvisor lists as breakfast included. Better options available at a much better price elsewhere. Reservation was booked through Agoda. Rooms are nothing special and staff is not the friendliest.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank isleofcar
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Myself and the lovely Ursula stopped in here for lattes on our way from Dingle to Cork.

Busy place with lots of lunchtime diners. The coffees were spot on. Lovely pub restaurant.

In particular the gents loo was spotless. I really like that as it shows a well run establishment.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
TheBianconi, General Manager at Bianconi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Nice room and okay service unfortunately dining room closed on Sunday night but restaurant next door was good
Good walk in area over old railroad bridge
Town not very interesting unless it is King Puck day!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017

We stayed there for one night. The room was very nice, very clean and looked new. The bathroom was very nice and the shower was just amazing, nice pressure and warmth.
Our room had windows towards the main street which meant a lot of noise from traffic when the windows were open. Almost no noise during the night though so it didn't interrupt our sleep. Breakfast menu was good, but the staff seemed unqualified, because the waiter didn't understand my order, even though I pointed to a specific line on the menu - she acted like I was the first person ever to order that and not just til "full irish". She also took my plate while I still had toast in my hand eating it and before my mum had finished her breakfast. It seemed unprofessional. Plus we paid separately for breakfast which wasn't indicated when I booked the hotel. But except for that the stay was fine.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family