Torine House(Killorglin)
US$91
Caragh Glen B&B(Killorglin)
US$91
Fern Rock Bed & Breakfast(Killorglin)(Great Value!)
Laune Bridge House(Killorglin)
Reeks Lodge(Killorglin)
Aloha House(Killorglin)
Westfield House(Killorglin)
TripAdvisor
All reviewslovely hotelbar and restauranttop classring of kerrychowderbusiness trippit stopbit inconvenientfish and chipsno liftcomfy bedwould stay here againgreat comfortthe gapthe ownerdouble roomfull irish breakfast
Reviewed 14 July 2017

The rooms are great and the people are helpful. There is a lot of choice in the area for sight seeing, drink and food Overall good food and a very comfy bed. What more do you want. I booked through Booking . com and thought I had a good deal but breakfast wasn't included so that is another $12.50 so check out the hotels own deals direct and compare first.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Well-kept modern hotel. Rooms were spacious and clean. Located on the street side which was a bit noisy. The room was a bit warm as it was the third floor. Note: stairs only, no lift. Check in at the bar in the afternoon. The staff were friendly and courteous. Good wi-fi.

Room Tip: The street side rooms can be noisy. The upper floor room was a bit warm / stuffy. Stairs only.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
TheBianconi, Manager at Bianconi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Probably the worst overall service I have experienced in Ireland in decades. The room was actually quite good, physically the pace is fine, but the overall attitude of management and staff lets this place down to the point that from the moment you walk in and ask for your key the experience is negative - to say they were not welcoming would be a major understatement. The breakfast is also just not up to current standards - unreconstructed full Irish of fried foods does not work in a health conscious society, but here you can forget fruit or any other healthy options. I also agree with another reviewers comments about lack of noise insulation, - 4 perfectly normal people having a chat outside the bar can be heard as if they are in your room. But I would happily forgive the last 2 points if I had encountered a different welcome and overall service ethos. I will be seeking different accommodation in Killorglin, I think this place has developed extreme complacency because they are currently the only Inn in town, but there are always alternatives.

Room Tip: My room was fine, however some rooms are tiny at a VERY high price, ask for details of your room if you do decide to stay
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Moira C
Reviewed 13 March 2017

When I pulled up outside I almost turned around and drove off, it looked like some sort of hostel and I was not impressed. But I decided I would give it a try. When I got inside their was nobody on reception and i had to go to the bar. I was really thinking this was a very bad choice. But the guy who checked me in was really lovely, very friendly and helpful, even carried my bag up the stairs as there is no lift and I was on the second floor with a lot of steps up.
The halls are decorated really bright and welcoming and clean looking. The bedroom was quite small, but big enough for me as a solo traveler. The bathroom is decorated nicely, toiletries are provided.

The food is probably the best thing about this hotel. I could not fault one thing, it was stunning. I decided to order room service and phoned down as there are no room service cards in the room. I was ringing for ages and got no answer in reception. The lack of reception staff lets this hotel down and one of the reasons I did not give it full stars.
I eventually placed my room service order and it was delivered exactly on time and again it was really good. Another down side is that check out time is 11.00. Most hotels I stay in are check out time 12.00 and I often work from the hotel in the morning so this was a bit inconvenient. they did leave me until about 11.30 but were banging on the door after this.
Overall, it's a good hotel for business and I would return, especially to the restaurant.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 21 February 2017

My wife and I stayed there for one single weekend night. We sent a mail with some questions directly to the hotel the morning before, we knew that we were likely not to receive an answer before getting there, but we didn't expect to actually get their answer 10 days later.
The hotel location is good, in the town center and it includes a beautiful restaurant. We had dinner there, it was packed and the atmosphere was really nice.
The room itself was very small, and windows didn't lock properly so it was rather cold at night. There was a radiator in the room but it didn't quite heat, in the other hand the one in the toilet was very powerful. As mentioned in other reviews there are a couple of plastic signs in the room (such as shower heads are reviewed for damage daily) that give some sort of a hostel-like feeling. Also, due to the old windows, there isn't much noise insulation so we could hear any noise from the street (usually quiet street, but happened to be a cyclist group meeting there on Sunday morning).
Regarding breakfast, this page mentions "Breakfast Included" both under highlights and services, but we were charged for breakfast, which was very good buy also very pricey.
Overall I'd say it is a fair inn, and it is probably the best in town, but we wouldn't be staying there again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple