All reviews lovely hotel bar restaurant top class ring of kerry chowder business trip both occasions pit stop fish and chips no lift decent size comfy bed small town would stay here again great comfort the gap double room
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Stayed recently for a wedding at the Bianco and really enjoyed our long weekend, we arrived very late at night we had nothing booked one room left inthis hotel which was very nice, the decoration of the family room was well done. We found all the staff very nice and helpful it is a quiet hotel breakfast very good made by Noreen really enjoyed the creamy porridge , bar staff we found very chatty and polite. stayed in Kilorglin for a few days you really are good and central for sightseeing and what a beautiful part of Ireland Kerry is and we were blessed with stunning weather In October, visited Cromane Carragh Lake the Gap of Dungloe some of the Ring of Kerry it went too quickly and we will be back .

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maureen2556
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

.......guilty of my pet hate, scalding notices to customers. A4 sheets stuck on the wall to tell you to close the door gently, or in this case a bizarre notice in the bathroom to tell you not to break the Shower-head? Its warning you that they check the shower-heads daily, and you'll have to pay if they are broken. I'm guessing someone broke a shower-head once, and all visitors must suffer from henceforth with a warning!

If it happened more then once, management should stop buying shower-heads that look as if they are adjustable, an altogether better way to address the scourge of Shower-head thrashers then insulting the intelligence of your customers when they arrive.

When my foreign colleague asked what beers they had the boss pointed at the beer taps and pointed one by one and monotonely said "dis, dis and dis" - a great help!

Otherwise good location, good breakfast, well looked after and nicely decorated!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank PedroArbol
Reviewed 13 November 2016

Killorglin is a lovely little town to use as a home base for the Ring of Kerry and Dingle Penninsula.

Bianconi is a hotel and restaurant. The staff are very friendly, but we frequently had to go into the restaurant to find someone to help us.

Our room was very nice and comfortable. As there is no air conditioning, we left our windows open at night. There was a good bit of street noise early in the morning.

Breakfast was included and very nice.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

On business locally and pointed in direction of the Bianconi. I love Italy and was not disappointed. Excellent supper. The biggest prawns in a retro prawn cocktail that was perfect. I.e. Not too sweet or heavy. Fish and chips and decent white wine
They loaned me a brolly so I could walk to my client. When I returned it there was a complimentary coffee
I'll be back

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2016

Stayed at Bianconi while on a golf trip with friends. Large rooms, comfortable beds, very large bathroom, modern and clean. Extremely friendly (experienced this on our whole trip in Ireland), easy check-in. However careful if you need to leave early. Few friends had to leave early due to tee time and no one to check them out. When the rest went to check out no one knew if they had paid! We paid for them, just in case! The restaurant in the Inn is very good. We had no reservations and no table available. After a long wait we decided to order our dinner hoping for a table by the time our food arrived. No such luck! Still very good food, very good staff and a full restaurant, very deserving. Recommended!

Room Tip: Right on the Ring of Kerry and Jacks Bakery across the street.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends