“Great Location for Ring of Kerry and Dingle Penninsula”
Review of Bianconi

and 1 more site!
Bianconi
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Killorglin
Reviewed 13 November 2016

Killorglin is a lovely little town to use as a home base for the Ring of Kerry and Dingle Penninsula.

Bianconi is a hotel and restaurant. The staff are very friendly, but we frequently had to go into the restaurant to find someone to help us.

Our room was very nice and comfortable. As there is no air conditioning, we left our windows open at night. There was a good bit of street noise early in the morning.

Breakfast was included and very nice.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

On business locally and pointed in direction of the Bianconi. I love Italy and was not disappointed. Excellent supper. The biggest prawns in a retro prawn cocktail that was perfect. I.e. Not too sweet or heavy. Fish and chips and decent white wine
They loaned me a brolly so I could walk to my client. When I returned it there was a complimentary coffee
I'll be back

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2016

Stayed at Bianconi while on a golf trip with friends. Large rooms, comfortable beds, very large bathroom, modern and clean. Extremely friendly (experienced this on our whole trip in Ireland), easy check-in. However careful if you need to leave early. Few friends had to leave early due to tee time and no one to check them out. When the rest went to check out no one knew if they had paid! We paid for them, just in case! The restaurant in the Inn is very good. We had no reservations and no table available. After a long wait we decided to order our dinner hoping for a table by the time our food arrived. No such luck! Still very good food, very good staff and a full restaurant, very deserving. Recommended!

Room Tip: Right on the Ring of Kerry and Jacks Bakery across the street.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Visited today with friends, now as I look at my receipt, I discover I was charged €1.00 for gluten free bread a part of my order of a toasted sandwich & coffee, this is a really bad reflection on this establishment.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Attentive, lively, clean, small room (well ours was) but a lovely inviting place to stay!
There seems to be a greater number of B&B's in the area, but we really are hotel fans.
Good breakfast, friendly service.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Killorglin
26.4 km away
0.7 km away
Grove Lodge Riverside Guest House
5.7 km away
Lakeshore Lodge at Caragh Lake

Been to Bianconi? Share your experiences!