“Very nice Rooms and good restaurant.”
Review of Bianconi

and 1 more site!
Bianconi
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Killorglin
Reviewed 8 October 2016

Stayed at Bianconi while on a golf trip with friends. Large rooms, comfortable beds, very large bathroom, modern and clean. Extremely friendly (experienced this on our whole trip in Ireland), easy check-in. However careful if you need to leave early. Few friends had to leave early due to tee time and no one to check them out. When the rest went to check out no one knew if they had paid! We paid for them, just in case! The restaurant in the Inn is very good. We had no reservations and no table available. After a long wait we decided to order our dinner hoping for a table by the time our food arrived. No such luck! Still very good food, very good staff and a full restaurant, very deserving. Recommended!

Room Tip: Right on the Ring of Kerry and Jacks Bakery across the street.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Visited today with friends, now as I look at my receipt, I discover I was charged €1.00 for gluten free bread a part of my order of a toasted sandwich & coffee, this is a really bad reflection on this establishment.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Attentive, lively, clean, small room (well ours was) but a lovely inviting place to stay!
There seems to be a greater number of B&B's in the area, but we really are hotel fans.
Good breakfast, friendly service.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2016

I stayed here recently with my husband. Our room was stunning, really nicely decorated and very comfortable. We had dinner in the bar, food was lovely and our waitress was really nice and helpful. The food was average for breakfast and the service wasn't as good. Overall, we did enjoy our stay and we would stay again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2016

the room was comfortable if a bit small but on the top floor with no lift. on our arrival we had to seek out a staff member in the bar, and there was no offer of help with our luggage.The hotel felt very impersonal.
On our second night my husband became so ill we needed to call an ambulance. I tried phoning the hotel emergency number in the information booklet in the room but there was no reply. eventually I got dressed and went to the car to find the ambulance number from Lonely Planet. I phoned but there was some time before the ambulance arrived due to the distance(28) km. Emergency services also tried to contact the hotel but no luck, so I had to leave my husband to let them in.
I returned from the hospital to the hotel about 9.30 next morning and they did give me a late checkout as I had no sleep, and even helped me with my luggage when I left.
I think the hotel needs to look at brochure information, how to contact emergency services and access to staff. The situation could have been a lot worse!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GregMirit
Also consider these accommodations in or near Killorglin
26.4 km away
0.7 km away
Grove Lodge Riverside Guest House
5.7 km away
Lakeshore Lodge at Caragh Lake

Been to Bianconi? Share your experiences!