“Delicious food, Fantastic Service”
Review of The Bianconi

The Bianconi
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Killorglin
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

I've visited a few times with my husband and daughter, the service every time has been flawless and the staff are very friendly and happy to chat and give helpful advice on the local area.

I always feel spoilt for choice from the menu and I'm very fussy. The fresh soup and rolls, a simple doh but perfectly made always a treat. I adore the salad starters, so much variety I wasn't expecting. The fish, wow!

If you are in the area make sure you call in for lunch or dinner!

Reviewed 21 March 2016

Busy mid-afternoon on Saturday. Charming and unque interior and menu to suit most tastes. We had delicious sandwiches and tea and made new friends.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

Great atmosphere, lovely fresh food,professional staff.We visited on a busy midweek lunchtime and they are so popular that some of the hot food specials were all gone, that's always a good sign.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

I've visited Bianconi four or five times since I moved to the area and I've never been disappointed.Both lunch and dinner offer a nice variety of dishes. I generally have a fish or seafood dish, and everything from the bucket of mussels to the monkfish with scallops have been delicious. My wife was a is fan of the pate + salad platter. Only had one problem with a dish, which was immediately rectified with profuse apologies.

1  Thank Mike_C4272
Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Whenever I come to Ireland I always make sure I come here. They do a lovely lunch menu. The soups, sandwiches and salads are just beautiful.
Lovely tranquil atmosphere inside with welcoming staff.