Lowest prices for your stay
US$156
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$156
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
Destinia.com
US$145
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
PricelineUS$156
Hotels.comUS$156
HurbUS$162
All reviews the pub close to the airport next morning bunratty castle room was clean and comfortable full irish breakfast lovely hotel one night stay top class an early morning flight airport hotel last night bar ireland motorway limerick cliffs
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2022

Proximity to the airport is a plus. Rooms and public space was very clean. In general, staff was courteous and friendly. Food was ok but breakfast was fair (rashers - similar to bacon - were so tough I could not cut them). My issue was that I had a morning flight the next day with about 21 hrs of travel ahead of me. I stayed on a Saturday night, got into bed at 9:30pm and was woken by LOUD rock music coming from the bar below me shortly after 10pm. I called the desk and was told the band usually quit around midnight. I gave up trying to sleep around 10:45p. My sister in the adjacent room had to leave the hotel at 5:30am and got 4 hrs sleep. If you’re flying out during the week, the proximity to the airport is favorable (about a 10-25 min taxi ride). If you need a Friday or Saturday night and this is your best/only option, I’d suggest asking for a room as far from the bar as possible and on the top floor.

Date of stay: October 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
John Gavin, General Manager at Shannon Springs Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2022

Dear ewpeterson24

Thank you for taking the time to review us and we appreciate all feedback. Apologies you got allocated a room over the bar area, we weren't aware you had an early morning flight. It's nice to hear the staff were friendly and courteous and will share your comments with all the team here. Should you be in the area again we do hope you will give us another opportunity to try and restore your faith in us.

Reviewed 29 September 2022 via mobile

Stayed here in junior suite very disappointed . A fridge just plopped on the floor . No mirror at dressing table the worst layout of room I was ever in. Could hear every bit of noise outside at 6am staff coming into work. Hotel lovely when you walk in the door then in the hall ways horrible greasy smell and carpet very dirty.Got food in bar when arrived it was terrible the grease dripped out of the burger when my husband picked it up to eat . Chicken burger and chips was terrible. Wanted to eat in the restaurant but staff wanted to put us into bar to eat after us booking the restaurant. No wine menu and this is 4star hotel !This should not be a 4star hotel definitely will not be back

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear noeleenh725

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm very sorry to hear your stay wasn't to your satisfaction. We appreciate all feedback and will discuss all elements with the team here and work to ensure this doesn't happen again. As you will see from previous reviews this certainly would not be the norm here at Shannon Springs Hotel.

Reviewed 28 September 2022

My wife and I stayed one night at Shannon Springs before our flight out to the US the next morning. We had a nice meal for dinner when we arrived and a very generous breakfast in the morning. Room was clean and comfortable. Very quiet at night. Would certainly recommend this hotel if staying in or near Shannon. Only 10 minutes or less to Shannon airport.

1  Thank nealc_48
John Gavin, General Manager at Shannon Springs Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2022

Dear nealc_48

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Delighted your enjoyed your last night in Ireland with ourselves. I will share your kind feedback with all the team here and we look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in Ireland.

Reviewed 28 September 2022

Discovered this hotel a while back and always stay here now when in the region. Clean, friendly, comfortable, good food, excellent value for money and even a free courtesy taxi to and from the airport. Top of the class in every respect.

1  Thank Michael-Sligo

Dear Michael-Sligo

Thank you for your 5 star review. Delighted to hear you enjoy staying with us here at Shannon Springs Hotel. I will share your kind feedback with all the team here and we look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 September 2022

After a late arrival to Shannon airport, Shannon Springs was ideal for us, just a few minutes' drive along the road. Very clean and comfortable, and friendly and helpful staff. The beds were very comfortable and had a good nights sleep.

1  Thank thamestree

Dear thamestree

Thank you for your 5 star review. Lovely to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at Shannon Springs Hotel and that the staff looked after well. I will share your kind feedback with all the team here and we look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in the area.