“It's a subway”

Subway
Ranked #18 of 32 Restaurants in Shannon
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 13 September 2017

As normal it's great food, it's a subway what can go wrong. Great service, nice and clean thank you very much

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I've been a customer of Subway Shannon since it opened. Yesterday I ordered the €3.50 salad and asked for the double meat option for an extra €1. However, I was charged €6 and when I questioned the cost I was told that when I ordered the extra meat I automatically got extra salad FOR AN EXTRA COST. There is no doubt that this is an unfair practice. Every other Subway charges €4.50. I felt I was treated in a very dismissive way despite the fact that I've been a loyal customer from the beginning. I debated the issue with the Manager & ended up leaving the shop very frustrated & upset. The €1.50 was not the issue. It was the principle of charging extra that I couldn't accept. I have no intention of returning to Subway Shannon again.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 25 November 2015

What do you expect at Subway -- a fast and filling Sub... and that's what it is. Quick, filling and not pricey.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 19 October 2015

Subway is a good choice for food on the go - anywhere in the world. Great selection of fresh breads and other stuffings. We had a quick meal, and were happy with our choice.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 8 September 2015

Subways are always excellent, and this one is no exception. Can't go wrong regardless of where in the world you may be.

Date of visit: August 2015