“we went to town every night to listen to music.”
Review of Mannions Bar

Mannions Bar
Ranked #10 of 36 Restaurants in Clifden
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Mannion's Bar serves local seafood and traditional Irish cuisine in a welcoming and friendly bar setting. Enjoy the open turf fire on a wet day with our famous Connemara lamb Stew or or sit outside on a fine day with a bowl of Homemade Chowder or Steamed Local Mussels. Children are welcome and large groups are well catered for in our spacious dining area. Dinner is served until 9pm daily during the Summer Season.
Reviewed 10 February 2018

the music does not play long during the week, so go early to get a seat. pub hopping is a lot of fun...there is no smoke anymore inside! the salad here for a main light meal was great, full of veggies...

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

It's a bit of a tradition when I land in Clifden off the bus to head for Mannions for a pint ...if your lucky and it's sunny sit outside on the benches and it's a bit of a sun trap .
The food is great never had a meal here I didn't enjoy .
My family have been visiting Mannions for generations

Reviewed 27 December 2017

The best people working there! Service is very friendly and always with a smile. Very laid back and has great music as well. The food is excellent! I've had the Beef Stew, Fish n Chips and the Chicken Curry during my visit. Very large portions. You can't miss at Mannions Bar!

1  Thank Tammy D
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Very fast service with a warm & friendly smile,, food superb,,,laid back atmosphere and I was able to read the local supplied newspaper over lunch. I will return., over.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

The afternoon entertainment is great. We enjoyed our meals there so much, we returned for dinner a second night.